******geo Metro Wall Build******

Man, your sound system is very strong! (sorry my bad english, I´m brazilian! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif )

Congratulations, when I see your vids, i think to myself "Extreme Bass may cause hearless".

Don´t you feel fear (sorry my bad english , again) when you´re listening these songs in high volume?

I think my hear explod with the sound pressure!

Best regards from Brazil

DJ Thunder Dome

Advisory.jpg

nice

thanks.

You should get some flat hubcaps paint them black and put tha skull on them.. just and idea :pardon:

Have some black rims that need tires that will be going on. 16's IIRC

152.1@ kick

151 @dash

Im on a better computer now, lol..

That thing is insane!

Thanks

man this thing is hot shit....badass!!!!

Thanks

Good job, looks real clean! What does it hit? I have a 92 Suzuki Swift GT I plan on walling with two 18's sometime late this year or next year.. just like a metro just a bit faster and less mpg, same body for the most part. Bet that hits like a mutha!

^^ see above post for numbers.

You on the team swift forum?

Man, your sound system is very strong! (sorry my bad english, I´m brazilian! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif )

Congratulations, when I see your vids, i think to myself "Extreme Bass may cause hearless".

Don´t you feel fear (sorry my bad english , again) when you´re listening these songs in high volume?

I think my hear explod with the sound pressure!

Best regards from Brazil

DJ Thunder Dome

Thanks for the kind words.

Once you get used to it. Its not so bad.

Designs for

FisherCustomsLogo.jpg

BassnVW wanted to hear his 2 18" Fi Q's. so we threw them in the geo, and they sounded great.

here are some pics, and vids for you all to enjoy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here is the pics of the buggy someone requested.

Posted Image

Posted Image

are those moster cable rca's? where you buy those at?i use to have a set but the end broke off one?i got mine at circit city but i haven't but there out of business know.

those rcas are good i got a pair running from the front to back, and one for each amp (3 foot ones) for 5$ a pair and i think 10$ a pair long ones from XSCARGO

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived