155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

damn! i wanna hear it in person. i think you might get a better output in sound if the box was laid flat and subs facing up, that way the subs wouldn't be so close to the roof but hey i'm sure it pounds. i' glad to see someone other than me and mrrairai doing up the expeditions.

The box is laid flat, it's just so damn big haha.

What kind of electrical do you have?

Right now just a 240 amp alt, and a yellow top in the back. I have a 290 amp DC Power alt with a duel kit to fit the one I already have on the way. And I'm wanting to get a few Powermasters for the back and put the yellow top up front.

If im not mistaken you used the other set of RCAs on the "master" amp as an output which its not, it has BR In and BR Out, these are for strapping the amps. Just thought you should know, you have to either strap them or run two sets of RCAs from the head unit.

If im not mistaken you used the other set of RCAs on the "master" amp as an output which its not, it has BR In and BR Out, these are for strapping the amps. Just thought you should know, you have to either strap them or run two sets of RCAs from the head unit.

Wow, good catch. See what happens when you get in a hurry haha. I'll go take the BR IN out of the master and the BR OUT out of the slave haha.

Thank's for catching that, I wouldn't have noticed for a while probably.

The subs just made a bit of a poppling noise for a second, then stopped. I've never had BRAND new subs before, so not to sure what this could be. I checked all of the wiring everywhere and it all looks good. Anyone know?

Ok, this is going to be a dumb question. but since I've never strapped amps, I feel I should probably ask. Do the subs have to be wired together th run them off of strapped amps?

Archived