Chicken Posted January 25, 2009 Report Posted January 25, 2009 Okay wow fuck today has to be the most whack day of my life ever. I'm 29, and the girlfriend is 21. I went over to my girlfriends house earlier this afternoon you know, going to hangout for a bit, get laid and my whole life like flips upside down. There's this really douchebag guy that she used to talk alot with that I hated, and his carwas parked in her driveway when i pulled up, so I'm like, okay... what the fuck? I don't bother knocking or ringing the doorbell because she always lets me in and I'm good friends with her family, I run up the stairs and slowly creep the door open to surprise her you know like, "hey I'm here!!" but to my own disbelief, her and this faggot are making out on her bed. I was so furious I sprinted to the bed and decked him in the face as hard as I could about three times, words were exchanged as well as a few more fists and my girlfriend seperated us (he's lucky for that) and she told me to wait in her room and that she would explain everything as she walked him out. I was really outraged two minutes later she comes back and she starts pulling bullshit excuses, telling me he made a move on her and that she swears she didn't want to or anything, we get in an argument and she pushed me and then slapped me, so I punched her in the face. I really don't know what the hell I was thinking but she started crying, and she yelled at me to get out so I did I stormed off all fucking mad, even more mad for what I just did. I got home and went straight to my room and my mom comes in and she asked me why I've been so quiet(bear in mind i've been home for like 4 1/2 horus now) and I told her what happened, and I started crying. My mom was really mad at me but really felt bad for me for what had happened, me and this girl dated for two years now... So my mom wraps her arm around me and says how much she feels for me but how scared she was for me, then she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air" I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air. Click Below For My Myspace
LoudBlazer Posted January 25, 2009 Report Posted January 25, 2009 Funny Fucker! That was a great story tho! Had me mad at that bish! 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
wasted ink Posted January 25, 2009 Report Posted January 25, 2009 Lol Wasted, Incorporated Up Front: Optima Yellowtop HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps Rear Fill: Infinity Reference Sub Stage: RE MT 18 Sub Amp: Undecided Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz Absolute Terminals SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager KnuKonceptz Wire My Build Log
EarthQuaKeAudio Posted January 25, 2009 Report Posted January 25, 2009 Okay wow fuck today has to be the most whack day of my life ever. I'm 29, and the girlfriend is 21. I went over to my girlfriends house earlier this afternoon you know, going to hangout for a bit, get laid and my whole life like flips upside down. There's this really douchebag guy that she used to talk alot with that I hated, and his carwas parked in her driveway when i pulled up, so I'm like, okay... what the fuck? I don't bother knocking or ringing the doorbell because she always lets me in and I'm good friends with her family, I run up the stairs and slowly creep the door open to surprise her you know like, "hey I'm here!!" but to my own disbelief, her and this faggot are making out on her bed. I was so furious I sprinted to the bed and decked him in the face as hard as I could about three times, words were exchanged as well as a few more fists and my girlfriend seperated us (he's lucky for that) and she told me to wait in her room and that she would explain everything as she walked him out. I was really outraged two minutes later she comes back and she starts pulling bullshit excuses, telling me he made a move on her and that she swears she didn't want to or anything, we get in an argument and she pushed me and then slapped me, so I punched her in the face. I really don't know what the hell I was thinking but she started crying, and she yelled at me to get out so I did I stormed off all fucking mad, even more mad for what I just did. I got home and went straight to my room and my mom comes in and she asked me why I've been so quiet(bear in mind i've been home for like 4 1/2 horus now) and I told her what happened, and I started crying. My mom was really mad at me but really felt bad for me for what had happened, me and this girl dated for two years now... So my mom wraps her arm around me and says how much she feels for me but how scared she was for me, then she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air" I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air. Your 29 and live with your mommy!
Mellow18 Posted January 25, 2009 Report Posted January 25, 2009 ok so im confused.. was it a joke or you justadded that last part for laughs? 2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20'' (1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod- (2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled- (1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused- (1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused- (2) CDT 6.5 comp (X) pioneer 6x9 set (1) RF T-400.4 (1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3 (1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas [EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe
Noobtastic14 Posted January 25, 2009 Report Posted January 25, 2009 -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Guest Posted January 25, 2009 Report Posted January 25, 2009 ok so im confused.. was it a joke or you justadded that last part for laughs? x2, when i read the "your moving in with your auntie and uncle in bel-air" i was like oooh my god.
buddlydudly8989 Posted January 25, 2009 Report Posted January 25, 2009 ok so im confused.. was it a joke or you justadded that last part for laughs? im confused too...dont know if it was just a joke or he realy ment what he was sayin. lol
bassbaker15 Posted January 25, 2009 Report Posted January 25, 2009 im confused too...dont know if it was just a joke or he realy ment what he was sayin. lol same here Team Deadly Hertz 1997 GMC 1500 Update.... System is gone Motor is fucked Truck is down and out for a while Myspace YOUTUBE My Build
Sp33dyG Posted January 25, 2009 Report Posted January 25, 2009 lmfao i thought it was real 4 a min. i started gettin pissed but then i was like wha...? then i noticed it was a joke XD nice one chicken the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray. Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.