YUKON'S PURE SPL SETUP (Kicker & RF)

if you're one L7 was keeping up with 4 mmats dreadnaughts (not at all thier low line) he was doing something VERY wrong....

Naw, His was alot louder to the ear, so much so that you about couldn't sit in it, and from the pictures you can see he setup is so very right. Kicker L7 just hit a lower tone with alot more noise, there not the cleanest. But SPL isn't about how clean something is. It's RAW in your face loud. The L7's are a great design just for that, GETTING LOUD.

The other thing is no I don't remember what Hz the 148 was, probably 38Hz to 40Hz, but my peak pressure to the ear they were under 32 Hz tones.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

i dont doubt you, but a low one 140's score out of 4 12"s was it? thats not very good at all, even for just a daily groundpounder... good job though- a win is a win

SPL isn't something easy to gain. You can give two people the same equipment, and they will always sound different, one going to be deeper and harder, while the smaller number guy mite sound better. It's all in the cards.

Guys what's the scoop on the new FI BL's, spec seem about right, the Fs is a little higher than what I want. But nice is nice.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

I will let you know about what I think about 'em, once I have a chance to install 'em. Probably gonna buy a tl soon, so I will let you know what they do. Although steve is making the box and it is going to be tuned to 34hz so it will probably be loud to the ear, not to the sensor so much.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

I will let you know about what I think about 'em, once I have a chance to install 'em. Probably gonna buy a tl soon, so I will let you know what they do. Although steve is making the box and it is going to be tuned to 34hz so it will probably be loud to the ear, not to the sensor so much.

-Steven-

I'm not so much worried about the meter, don't get me wrong I want to know what it will do, but I'm mostly into demoing, I'm been to many shows but only competed in a few, I just like to show off my skills.

I got through molding my new dash trim, it's heat drying right now, it looks amazing I'll have to post some new pictures for ya'll bitches. I'm being painted a rock acsent, it's pretty pricey to get the thicker grade. Near $20 a quart but I'm happy with it.

Archived