Exhaust? would be nice... cant be blacked out without being loud... unless you dont want to be heard haha

im seeing a stock pipe? could be wrong.

Oohh, you saw that, huh?? Ha. Yeah, I've gotta upgrade the exhaust. Kinda want it to be quieter than most. I hate really loud exhausts. Plus, it's nice to pull up quiet on somebody's house. Ha Ha!

Yeah, just can't figure out what kind of exhaust I want. Flowmaster?? Who knows!!

Float mounted IPad Mini playing through Bluetooth

IStreamer for Iphone or Ipad

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Two Rockford T600-4's for the components

Blowthrough with two Sundown SA-8's

RF T1500-bd's for the subs

8000k H.I.D.'s in headlights and fogs

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

17" Ultra Rogue 175's on Nitto Trail Grappler 285/17 70's

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

Five Hella Lights on front bumper

270A Mechman Alternator

Two Optima Yellow Top batteries

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

Well, hell, I was thinking of running out to Cali to visit a friend this summer. He did live in Chula Vista, but now lives outside San Diego. I could make a week of it, and sleeve you out. You just tell me when! HA!

i might just take u up on that, im WAY overdue for some new inkage. :) I also have had my drawing of what i want for a few years now. Are you any good at photographic tats? Ive got a cool oldschool black/white of moms when she was like 19 or 20 that i really like and i want that blended in to my sleeve..

we will talk more about this for sure! fuck waiting till summer though!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i might just take u up on that, im WAY overdue for some new inkage. :) I also have had my drawing of what i want for a few years now. Are you any good at photographic tats? Ive got a cool oldschool black/white of moms when she was like 19 or 20 that i really like and i want that blended in to my sleeve..

we will talk more about this for sure! fuck waiting till summer though!

This was my very first portrait...and I'm hella better than that now! Man, where I live, I do lots of Rebel Flags and shit. So, I don't get to do lots of nifty things.

Posted Image

That portrait is of Audrey Hepburn and it's on my ex-wife's thigh. Dude, I've got some vacation time built, plus I can take a little extra if I want. I've got lots more of better pics, but I don't update my myspace as much as I need.

This is an old hand tattoo I did. It's not my design, but I think it turned out well.

Posted Image

Here's some colorwork of mine from the last year or so.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Anyway, sorry for jackin' the thread. Well, hell, it's my thread. HA. Anyway, I love doing black and gray work. Hopefully, ya likes.

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

270A Mechman Alternator

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

Oh yeah, here's a japanese fan I did on one of our shop bitches at the shop, the other day.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

270A Mechman Alternator

• 2 weeks later...

looks bad ass man im in the process of doing my truck99 f150 ext cab will be painted flat black tho and im making adapters to bolt 8 lug gm hummer h2 rims on the 5 lug will be painted black tints are done gona shave taillights and do light bar cant wait til it gets war mthoO!!

looks bad ass man im in the process of doing my truck99 f150 ext cab will be painted flat black tho and im making adapters to bolt 8 lug gm hummer h2 rims on the 5 lug will be painted black tints are done gona shave taillights and do light bar cant wait til it gets war mthoO!!

Yeah, I would love to have mine flat black. Can't wait to see your truck finished. And Thanks by the way!

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

270A Mechman Alternator

i also say get a rollpan. u should think about puttin a clear coat on the taillights nite shade wears with time and would look better.

Yeah, the rollpan will be ordered soon. And I will definitely get some clear coat on the tails. Actually, I need to strip it completely off and redo it. It looks good, but would look better redone. Wasn't completely uniform through the whole thing.

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

270A Mechman Alternator

Okay, what should I do next???

I'm down to buy something nifty this week.

The choices are:

15" sub (not sure what to go with...)

Roll pan

New Headlights

Lots of Interior Accessories (Billet...most likely)

New K&N Intake 77 series

C'mon guys...help a bro out.....What should I get????

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

270A Mechman Alternator

Archived