Well the last two months I have started having problems with my ears. When I am driving down the road bumping i always have to yawn to hear the music right. Its like flying a plane and your ears getting all fucked up. I never really cared but now everywhere i go my ears feel all stuffy and i always have to use a q tip but it never really helps. any help?

2002 FORD EXPLORER PACKED WITH SOME CHEAP SUBWOOFERS!

go to the doc and get em cleaned out! or get a baby suction bulb and get ur sink full of warm soapy water and squirt it in ur ears all while ur ear is facing in the sink and suck it back out.. works for me.. i get my dads family trait.. build alotta ear wax fast and alot of it..

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Your not supposed to Q tip your ears... It can pack in the wax so its harder to get out. If thats the case then the wax may be hardened so nothing is coming out. Go to the doctor and they should be able to clean it out. there are other methods too if you don't want to go to the doctor

But I rather be a pro at being myself

Than be an idiot trying to be somebody else

go to the doc and get em cleaned out! or get a baby suction bulb and get ur sink full of warm soapy water and squirt it in ur ears all while ur ear is facing in the sink and suck it back out.. works for me.. i get my dads family trait.. build alotta ear wax fast and alot of it..

Natural Insulation is all. :lol:

Q tips are actually bad for you. If not used properly, you are actually shoving wax down inside of your ear hole or pressing it against your ear drum which can damage your ear drum.

Learned this in my sign language class at college when learning about hearing damage. So unless the wax is on the outter surface of your ear, its best not to use one unless you have to. You may want to go get it checked out and make sure you have not damaged anything. I highly doubt its from the sound because when you move your jaw, you are also moving around parts of your ear that connect to different tunnels and glands that all intertwine which. So by moving it around, you can hear it, but if it were hearing damage from sound, that damage is permanent because with sound damage, you actually flatten the silia inside of your cochlea. They become flattened instead of standing up which puts a damper on how well you can hear.

Your kinda like me my dads whole family has bad ear wax problems and that shit got passed to me now I got to the doctor every 2 months and have them cleaned out they pull out a huge ass wad of wax when they clean them out its gross but kinda cool at the same time lol

Damn! I use q tips every day after showering, I'm screwed... lol

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".