Interior looks nice. I would just take the truck down to ur local car wash and blast all that dirt and grime off. Plus it doesnt mess up ur driveway

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Interior looks nice. I would just take the truck down to ur local car wash and blast all that dirt and grime off. Plus it doesnt mess up ur driveway

Alot of it wont come off even with a pressure washer (a shitty one at most) Its like caked on grease/dirt/rust. Its even difficult taking it off with your fingers/scraping it off.

teamsundown-1.jpg

i pressure washed it best i could and i got a new bed for it, im gonna start sanding down the truck and getting it painted soon, also picked up some power windows/locks

No you did not, you picked up 2 new doors with fucking power accessories rofl.

teamsundown-1.jpg

painted with Krylon Fusion satin black paint, cost me 9 bux. im gonna wipe the paint dust off it tomorow and do one more coat since it got dark. the flash makes it look weird in some spots but to the eye it looks uniform and damn good IMO. plus ill be tinting the windows soon and the entire windshield so no sun will hit the dash and mess it up or anything

Posted Image

Posted Image

im gonna wrap the glove box door in tweed. i gotta clean the inside and paint it black just so its black if its opened even though itll prally scratch off if i put anything in there besides paper

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

this one came out weird, looks a little tan still but it has to be the flash becuase i cant see it in person

Posted Image

new batt terminals, i gotta secure the battery better and fix that rusty battery tray umong other things..... lol

Posted Image

by by exhaust

Posted Image

doors and fenders (and front/rear bumpers) for $100 i bought (power windows/locks)

Posted Image

Archived