younggun69 Posted January 30, 2009 Report Posted January 30, 2009 What's the recommended tuning for a DC lvl4 18? Thanks Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'
WCA Rusty Posted January 31, 2009 Report Posted January 31, 2009 I personally prefer around 32-34 for daily DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
younggun69 Posted February 6, 2009 Author Report Posted February 6, 2009 thanks Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'
Guest digitalboy Posted February 6, 2009 Report Posted February 6, 2009 I must say i enjoyed hear 2 of them tuned to below 30....
DHFHades Posted February 6, 2009 Report Posted February 6, 2009 I was thinking about goin to around 27 for a DC lvl4 15 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
pstone11 Posted February 6, 2009 Report Posted February 6, 2009 I'd probably take Rusty's word for it. It is his sub..... (I like 30hz myself...) Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.