Beanz Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
CR Boom Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 THE PAIN.....What is happening.... 2007 Great Wall So Cool 4-12' RE audio MX's Stetsom 7k2D 6-Batts 3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's
///Alpine91 Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 I knew this bullshit would happen! stops during best fight.... 1 DC lvl 4 15" 1 Hifonics BXi 1608D 3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon) Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon) Build
devious05 Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 i cant belive i wont see gsp finish penn. why did it die?
zfrerichs Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 little late but good lookin on the free sheit Roseville, CA
Beanz Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 THAT OTEHR ONE DONT WORK WHY!!!! That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
zfrerichs Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 its over now bj s brother stopped the fight after the fourth gsp still champ Roseville, CA
Beanz Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 DAMN NOW IM PISSED I WANTED TO SEE THAT END MAN!@!@!@!@@ q@#$%q#$wr% q@#$% q@#$% q45t^q #$t%q $ q#$t^ q#$ Q#t^ q#$% q34t q#$t% q#$% #$ t^@4 A LOT OF CUSSIN@@@@@@!@!@!!@!@!@!@!@!@e!@$@#%#^^$&%^ OH well thanks juiced and alpine for making this happen That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
juiced Posted February 1, 2009 Author Report Posted February 1, 2009 damn sorry guys. i tried to find another link but guess the fight stopped before i could get one
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.