Beanz Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 we're in ROUND 3 That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
stereomayhem Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 Whats the verdict? www.stereomayhem.com
juiced Posted February 1, 2009 Author Report Posted February 1, 2009 lol joe rogan, "get off me bitch"
Beanz Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 less than 1 minute left in round 3 and sum people are PISSED all they are doin is just standing around and huggin That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
///Alpine91 Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 I think Korean dude won. 1 DC lvl 4 15" 1 Hifonics BXi 1608D 3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon) Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon) Build
Beanz Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 And the winner is GSP That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
///Alpine91 Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 Karo won. I disagree strongly though 1 DC lvl 4 15" 1 Hifonics BXi 1608D 3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon) Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon) Build
zfrerichs Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 Karo won. I disagree strongly though for sure he won because the other guy is foren sure is bs Roseville, CA
Beanz Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 GEORGES ST PIERRE VS GSP FOR TITLE. Wait is this recored or is it live? That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
///Alpine91 Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 GEORGES ST PIERRE VS GSP FOR TITLE. Wait is this recored or is it live? lol http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif You do know George ST Pierre and GSP are the same person right? It's a live stream. 1 DC lvl 4 15" 1 Hifonics BXi 1608D 3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon) Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon) Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.