i understand ppl gettin pissed from ppl blarin there shit at a stop light, but while on road i dont see no harm in it, and for all the bassheads in florida they gunna need a huge inpound lot, i mean thats bullshit, i seen another video and they said up to a $1000 fine im like, the only noise ticket i got was worth $50 and my trucks louder than the car i got that in, cops are just dicks to young kids to make em mad, i like cops, i think they do this country some good, but they need to find rapeist, convicted fellons, murderers more than they need to fuss at a kid about his/her stereo, i hope that doesnt pass cause it will move like wild fire n then they will outlaw speakers, i love my bass but i give respect to ppl at stoplights but when my car is moveing it goes right up cause i aint gunna pay around $2k for my stereo to not get to listen to it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Yeah like they guy in the video said what about the motorcycles? They are like just as loud. I havent got a ticket yet(But my old system was just some best buy stuff) But When i read the thing it said no more the 75 feet away, well dam i car hear bikes from 200+ feet away. Also says no neon underglow I see 5 cars a day with it. I dont think they inforce the rules here very good. Just seat belt,speeding and dui's. But i geuss we will find out :P

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

i understand ppl gettin pissed from ppl blarin there shit at a stop light, but while on road i dont see no harm in it, and for all the bassheads in florida they gunna need a huge inpound lot, i mean thats bullshit, i seen another video and they said up to a $1000 fine im like, the only noise ticket i got was worth $50 and my trucks louder than the car i got that in, cops are just dicks to young kids to make em mad, i like cops, i think they do this country some good, but they need to find rapeist, convicted fellons, murderers more than they need to fuss at a kid about his/her stereo, i hope that doesnt pass cause it will move like wild fire n then they will outlaw speakers, i love my bass but i give respect to ppl at stoplights but when my car is moveing it goes right up cause i aint gunna pay around $2k for my stereo to not get to listen to it

X2, They worry about the little things WAY too much

2 SSA Xcon 18's

Sundown 2500D

Pioneer

4 Stinger SPV35 batts

SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro

Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]

lol, what a joke. ive heard that expedition and it's no joke, 151-152 on music sealed up.. i guess it does get excessive, but not near enough to justify impounding a vehicle.

25 feet law is such bull sh*t, a stock stereo on volume 15 can be heard at that distance. i can hear a fart from 25 feet! complete BS.

my law:

1st offense: $100

2nd : $200

3rd: $500

4th: $1000

and $1000 each beyond 4.

Ive had two, and i learned my lesson from just $75 each, 1 year apart. most people should learn by their 2nd or 3rd ticket by my law. o well

mybanner49273dc203897nv4.jpg

2001 Chevy S10 ex. cab

-Pioneer Premier 490ib

-Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 / Autotek MM4000.1

-Dayton PA165's (x4) / Power Acoustik NX-5 bullet tweets

-2 15" Audioque HD3's walled(9 cubes net @ 38hz, 160 sq. in. port)

-Big 3, Optima Red Top, Batcap 2000's (x2), All 2/0 welding cable

thats an older video the law was never passed

umm you sure about that? every cop that has pulled me over for a "noise violation" whether i got a ticket or warning has specifically told me the law IS 25 feet. everyone i know of here that has got a ticket for noise violation has told me the same thing.

mybanner49273dc203897nv4.jpg

2001 Chevy S10 ex. cab

-Pioneer Premier 490ib

-Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 / Autotek MM4000.1

-Dayton PA165's (x4) / Power Acoustik NX-5 bullet tweets

-2 15" Audioque HD3's walled(9 cubes net @ 38hz, 160 sq. in. port)

-Big 3, Optima Red Top, Batcap 2000's (x2), All 2/0 welding cable

my last ticket the officer said "if they can hear it and complain its too loud", i said i can fart loud enough for them to hear me

short story, it was a 170$ disorderly conduct fart

in communities where there isnt anything else going on, they gotta do something, and people complain about stereos and noise

Ive never gotten a ticket on Long island for anything, no matter how dumb i was or how illicit what iw as doing was, because the cops had better shit to do. "Hey, youre packed 3 deep on an unregistered moped with no helmets carrying a spud gun, potatos, and starter fluid, you kids go home now"

"youre 17 doing 80 in a 45 at 2am pretty darn high? dont let me catch you doing that again son"

"you think its cool to go in the center of town and smoke the intersection up sliding sideways through a red light? it kinda is, dont let me catch you again"

^all really happened, come to an area where noone does anything thats actually illegal, 5 tickets in 2 years

get the entire car community together to go to town meetings and defend yourselves. Do it by the books and make your point. Raise the completely valid point that you can hear a sneeze from 25 feet, they cant impound your car for sneezing, could they? if that law passed they could, its giving them the right to take away anything besides a friggin hybrid running on electric. I can hear ipod headphones well enough to tell what song is playing from 40 feet away, that law is complete bs.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC