2002 Rf Bd1500 Mint Condition 1696@2ohm

ISO

One of my favorite amps of all time.

Rockford Fosgate BD1500.1 in mint condition with birth sheet (1696 watts@2ohm) and all accesories.

$350 Buy it Now

If it had the 2003 Heatsink I would have bought it already but this one doesn't match my others.

http://cgi.ebay.com/O-S-Rockford-Fosgate-P...A1%7C240%3A1318

This is a guy I have watched for acouple of years and he usually has alot of rare highend old school amps.

Just make sure to get a shot of the circuit board before he ships and if there is an issue he will take it back.

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

That dued is a scammer. He buy's amps with a different ebay name.

Then he is dishonest with his listings actually claiming most of these are his own.

I have done business with him before and he will send the product. He pays without incident too!

In the past he has been caught using other names to raise the bids of his auction No Reserve amps.

I post this only as a warning. He has sold amps that were damaged and repaired too. Claiming like new he says they sat in my closet for years! Good point on the board picture!

BTW thats not any kind of good price on that amp! Heck I have a 1501 with 1702 watts I would sell at that price!!!

Edited by sactownstang

That dued is a scammer. He buy's amps with a different ebay name.

Then he is dishonest with his listings actually claiming most of these are his own.

I have done business with him before and he will send the product. He pays without incident too!

In the past he has been caught using other names to raise the bids of his auction No Reserve amps.

I post this only as a warning. He has sold amps that were damaged and repaired too. Claiming like new he says they sat in my closet for years! Good point on the board picture!

BTW thats not any kind of good price on that amp! Heck I have a 1501 with 1702 watts I would sell at that price!!!

I didn't know all that.

I have bought from him before.

I did get a working amp but it looked like it had been 50% repaired.

When he offered a refund to me for it I didn't feel to concerned anymore.

If I would have known how bad he is I wouldn't have posted this. Sorry.

Ya definetly want to stress getting circuit board pics.

Any chance you can come off of your 2003 model 1501BD for $300 or less including shipping if its mint? Hey I have to ask. PM

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Heres another one that made me lol....

I used to bid on his stuff YEARS ago, before I knew who he was...cuz he had all kinds of stuff...anyway just when I figured I was going to win...(maybe last 10 mins) I get outbid by 0 feedback bidders, or bidders that have one MANY MANY MANY of his items....

And sometimes for RIDICULOUS PRICES....

Like 2x as much as it would go for normally. I NEVER won any of his auctions. I ususally (used to anyway) used to religiously watch auctions and prices on items for PG products...Just ask any senior or long time member of the board here, I used to post EVERY friggin deal or find I could get my eyes on. And believe me...I used to keep up to date with the prices....and what sells for what, anyway, needless to say JOMA's stuff usually sold for WELLLLL over that. And with Advertisiments of ONE OF A KIND! RARE...LAST ONE LEFT in his descriptions, you'd see the item back up a week or two later....and you'd be like huh? I thought he sold that to that 0 feedback bidder a week ago....

etc...

Anyway just crazy.

Dunno what else to say.

http://phoenixphorum.com/justonemoreamp-ad...?highlight=joma

I could give u a lot more, but this is SMD we ain't here 4 that BS.

JUST WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW! U make your own decision.

Big Thanks for all the info sactownstang.

I knew he had to be rebuilding or fixing amps from looking at his Ebay Feedback.

His work isn't very clean either. The inside of my amp lookedd like shit.

Now if he showed me the circuit board and it looks good, I would still buy from him.

Edited by ISO

Terryswork001.png