How Much Spkr Wire For All Interior Spkrs?

make sure that all your speaker wires for left and right side are the same length (even if one side doesnt need as long as wire). 2 different lengths could cause time alignment issues, but this does end up using more wire. Depends on how SQ you want to have.

As for how much wire you need. Get some kit string, and run the kit string thru the car where you would place the speaker wire. Just use some tape to hold it in place for the time being.

If you know which side will require the most wire (ie: passenger side or driver side) just do that side for the front and rear speakers, then multiply that by 2, and you will have an almost exact length on how much wire you need.

:)

try to keep the speaker wire on one side if possable, and i use 14gauge for mids n highs, and 8guage speaker wire for subs, i forgot who makes it but its just like regular speaker wire just 8guage and runs $3 a foot

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif