t-roy Posted February 2, 2009 Report Posted February 2, 2009 I NEED A BOX DESIGNED FOR A PAIR OF 12'S
Decaf Posted February 2, 2009 Report Posted February 2, 2009 car max dimensions subs power daily/competing desired tune frequency if ported most commonly played music and most will do 3d designs for $5-15 paypal i can give you dimensions and cut sheet for free but doing a 3d design requires $
b-eazy Posted February 2, 2009 Report Posted February 2, 2009 check out member pstone11 he does great box designs and well worth it hes working on my blazer check it out! :hairtrick:
t-roy Posted February 2, 2009 Author Report Posted February 2, 2009 car max dimensions subs power daily/competing desired tune frequency if ported most commonly played music and most will do 3d designs for $5-15 paypal i can give you dimensions and cut sheet for free but doing a 3d design requires $ 2 12" DC LVL 3 CAR DIM. ARE 27 DEEP 36 WIDE AND 16 TALL THIS WELL MAKE THE FIT COMFORTABLE / DAILY BUMPING I WOULD SAY 37 TO 40. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT TUNE? MAINLY RAP LIKE DEEP BUT LOUD AND PROBLY USE A AQ1200D THANK YOU . I WOULD SAY FIRING BACK AND PORT THE SAME AS THE SUBS I WOULD LIKE JUST ONE PORT ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SUBS BUT ON THE SAME SIDE (JUST TOO CLEARIFY MYSELF) OF THE BOX OR SHOULD I USE TWO PORTS AND A DIVIDER? I WOULD JUST SAY ONE PORT. THANKS AGAIN A CUT SHEET AND DIMENSIONS WOULD BE PERFECT
roscoe1129 Posted February 2, 2009 Report Posted February 2, 2009 take the caps lock off. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
t-roy Posted February 2, 2009 Author Report Posted February 2, 2009 my bad o ya my car for this system is a 98 acura tl 3.2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.