I'm Looking For A Amp

biga48197

I'm with this guy.

I own one and it is a tank.

whats the pricing on them, i could only find them on amazon for under 400$

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

wow thanks a lot guys. I really do appricate (I think I spelled that right) a lot. by the sound of it this amps is pretty ood for the price so I may have to invest sum money and grab 2 of theses. does anybody else have any suggestions.

oh for the person who asked why don't I recone them from dual 4 into dual 2's. Well had planned on doing so but then found out cerwin vega doesn't make this kit any more. the closest I got to a recone kit was a RF 15' kit. the dealer had told me that a dual 2 kit may not fit because my baskest was made for dual 4's which is a tiny bit smaller than dual 2's.

I'm looking for an amp that can power 2 15 cerwin vega strokers @ 1ohm. I'm looking for a lot of power out of 1 amp. and it needs to push 6000 rms. Some of the amps I have came across are...

lanzar opti 6000d

DD Z2

jbl crown

stetsom 6k2d

these are only a few that I no of. so if you guys have any suggestions let me now. :hairtrick:

How much room do you have?..... also what kind of juice you backing these amps with?

I know that the Stetsom (6k2d) is rated at 7900w at 13.8v and 6200w at 12.6v ...now that is some big power at everyday voltage... as for room you can get huge power in a small package..... The Stetsom is 22"L x 11"w.... Those other amps are big in comparison...

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

How much room do you have?..... also what kind of juice you backing these amps with?

I know that the Stetsom (6k2d) is rated at 7900w at 13.8v and 6200w at 12.6v ...now that is some big power at everyday voltage... as for room you can get huge power in a small package..... The Stetsom is 22"L x 11"w.... Those other amps are big in comparison...

are you willing to say that stetsom is as nice a amp as the crown is, price not involved

are you willing to say that stetsom is as nice a amp as the crown is, price not involved

Nice thing about the Crown is you can get one 2-3 years old for less then $2000. Probably one of the cleanest amps you can get regardless of being big power or small power.

Now when you're looking at the 6k2d it's a new amp capable of clean power but it'll be hard pressed to compare to a crown. But with stetsom you're getting a new amp warranty and it can fit in a trunk. :)

welll to answer your question this is for a 2000 dodge grand caravan. so I have plenty of room to spare. at the moment I have a 200 amp alt yellow under the hood and 6 interstate batteriers for the rear. so I think I will have enough power to supply