Starting An Internet Business

ok so ive been wanting to start an internet business for awhile. and ive decided im gonna pursue it finaly. i found a hosting website and got the prices for that. and i know someone who can help me design the website. but the thing is me and the person im gonna be doing this with have a differnt opionion on what to sell. i was thinking of buying things wholesale and selling them but she wants to comeup with a product and sell that. we obvously need to start somewhere with selling something atleast. how would you guys go about this? ik this is gonna take time and money for it to take off. any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism/help wqould be apreciated. please no bashing this idea or anything like that.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

thats what we are trying to figure out. i would like to sell like switchs and electrical stuff. and wire and whatnot. but she wants to comeup with a product that we could make ourselfs and stuff. like those rice filled heat pads and make them in custom sizes and whatnot. that would be an easy thing to do but theres some low prices on those things on ebay and idk if it would sell well.

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

i use craigslist ALOT. thats a great idea i will try that. cause one thing id have to deal with is shipping. so id have to weigh the things and have shipping prices for each and combined and i would need to figure that kind of stuff out before i get a website up. so ill try craigslist. i dont like ebay cause of how you have to pay them.

another business i am going to start is a stereo shop. but im gonna start out building speaker boxs and installing stereos out of my home. i need to get some more tools before i can do that. there are some people that do want me to build them stuff and are getting stuff in order for them to get a system. but the internet business im starting now is just something i can do while in school to bring in some money. i couldnt build anything till summer since i dont have anywhere inside to work and whatnot.

i dont want to sound like a joykill but your going to be hard-pressed to really succeed and make money online. your going to have to pay someone to build your site, host your site, and update/maintain your site. your going to have to either A) find a big market or B) find a niche that has not, nor will be filled by a big name player in the near future. both are difficult, but doable. your going to have to whore your site out like crazy for people to even think about ordering from you. if its local and slip ups occur......good luck getting your name back. people are vicious.

i dont mean to sound like im sayin your cant do it, but dont expect it to pay bills while your in school. its going to take a while before people start coming to your store without you having to bribe them.

really though, good luck.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

yeah i exspect it to be a rough road. hell if it were that easy everyone would be doing it. but i am well aware of the challenges of normal businesses and online businesses. ive been part of both before. and worked for both before. ive got someone who would do the website. and i know the price to get the site hosted. ive been sitting down and getting together what ill need to do and get to make this happen. its gonna take alot of work ik. but thats for looking out for me.

Edited by mrafrica

anymore input?

I don't know---Well you said you don't know what to sell I suggest you look at how the market is doing a lot of people are not really spending much money right now they just buy necesseties so I suggest one of the things you sell is something people need not want.

Edited by Gq85
RF_power_product.gif