Does anyone have any resources for purchasing Rims?

I am looking for a set of lightweight performance 19's at a decent price. Currently i'm looking at BBS, Breyton, Miro and Linea Corse, but am open for suggestions. As an FYI, the wheels that I am looking for will need to be TPMS compatible.

Kev

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Does anyone have any resources for purchasing Rims?

I am looking for a set of lightweight performance 19's at a decent price. Currently i'm looking at BBS, Breyton, Miro and Linea Corse, but am open for suggestions. As an FYI, the wheels that I am looking for will need to be TPMS compatible.

Kev

my dad owns a rim shop. so we should be able to get them. tpms? whats that is that for the sensors or something?

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

The TPMS stands for "Tire Pressure Monitoring System"

My new ride actually monitors tire pressure, so the sensors are required....grrr

What brands does your dad's shop carry I'd like to see what he can get in 19x8.5 with a 5 lug 5x120 pattern wrapped in 235/35/19's

Thanks

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

The TPMS stands for "Tire Pressure Monitoring System"

My new ride actually monitors tire pressure, so the sensors are required....grrr

What brands does your dad's shop carry I'd like to see what he can get in 19x8.5 with a 5 lug 5x120 pattern wrapped in 235/35/19's

Thanks

yeah, everything is turning electronic...you cant even do a brake job on some cars without dealing with sensors. better yet, airbags are worse, a buddy was working on a car. he had to fix the power window motor or something. he didnt disengage the pressure sensor on the door for side airbags....he wasnt happy.

ill cut out yo eyelids and give ya nothin but sleeping pills...