2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

alright ;D everyone has been waiting for those bad boys now lets see em :w00t:

Well I got both top layers cutout, mounted together, and glued onto the box. It dried up already and on the box. ;) I also glued and screwed a 2x4 going down the middle of the box horizontal and in the middle of the 2x4 i cut out another piece of 2x4 and it goes from the middle 2x4 to the back of the box. I'm probably going to add a few more pieces but for the most part thats all for the 2x4s bracing...

I still haven't found the time to fiberglass the enclosure... I only have 2qrts to work with for now so I was going to go ahead and see if tomorrow I do 45s (resin the corners) at every corner in the box. Then go buy some more resin and mat to do the rest on the enclosure.

I ran into a problem...When I was testing to see how the subs fit in the enclosure (when the tops were already dried onto the box) the basket of the BTLs hit the walls of the ports...So I had to take the walls of the ports off and put the back on kinda like an upside down V... So the port is actually larger outside of the box and goes in smaller, get me? I'm hoping I don't get any major port noise and it still sounds decent for daily driving.

sounds cool. <_< but uhhh we dont mean to harass you. :rolleyes: i dont see ne pics. im sure your working on that but we are getting impatient

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived