Ernesto Posted February 19, 2007 Author Report Posted February 19, 2007 So I can use this one battery to power my whole system and use it to start my car or need a second one? Sorry but just wonderinIt could but I wouldn't do it with the system you say your putting together.
Guest Nismofreak Posted February 19, 2007 Report Posted February 19, 2007 Okay thanks for the help. Man kinetic is cheaper than optima
Ernesto Posted February 19, 2007 Author Report Posted February 19, 2007 Okay thanks for the help. Man kinetic is cheaper than optimaKinda...it depends on the battery your looking for...The big HC2400 is around $300
Guest Nismofreak Posted February 19, 2007 Report Posted February 19, 2007 Found it for $280 so. Alright thanks alot man.
Ernesto Posted February 19, 2007 Author Report Posted February 19, 2007 Found it for $280 so. Alright thanks alot man.N/P...Thats a really good battery btw
Ernesto Posted February 20, 2007 Author Report Posted February 20, 2007 This morning I trimmed a little piece of MDF that was bothering me (home depot didn't exactly cut it down the middle) and 5mins ago I set the box at a 45degree angle using buckets full of nails and blocks to hold it and applied resin to one edge going front to back (one of the bigger edges).
Ernesto Posted May 23, 2007 Author Report Posted May 23, 2007 Ok there's really no point in posting this...guess to provide a pic to clear some people that doubted every thing... Project is being put on "hold", it's not being called off... The expedition has given me way too many problems recently so I decided to just wait it out until the lease is up in december...instead of buying an alternator and more wiring for a car thats given me a hard time... Here's what I have sitting around the house... I plan on burning it or some thing one of these days and just rebuilding every thing a week or two before I get the new car
TheDave Posted May 23, 2007 Report Posted May 23, 2007 y not hold onto it? Cuz the port isn't on the same plane as the woofers... ::scratches head:: I'm not sure that would sound all that "right" with the way the port is... ? Good luck with your car - hope things go better for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.