Sonic Electronix

Guest MegaloManiac

the terminal broke im not sure exactly why, im guessin due to the tinsel slappin around. but he said he's been havin problems with the btl 12" since day 1. sean & scott finally offerred him a refund. The major issue really was that the btl moves a lot with lil power.

Guest MegaloManiac

I would bet most of the issues are user issues, becuase Steve is Just Hammering His and Not One Single Issue.

i was reffering to the 12" not the 15" or 18"

sean & scott were explaining to my friend(cliff aka chevyaudio at ca.com) that the 12 spoke basket is the issue. he was something about the 12 spoke basket doesnt have the height for it, so what ends up happening is the cone lands on the spider everytime it goes down. the 12" was/is still questionable.but the 10" is for sure about the geometry problem, reason they wont sell it.

but as far as this guys issue with the 15" thats weird the magnets cracked,

again same thing applies, my money would be on user errors. after seeing what steves do and actually fondling the subz before they were installed, the cracked mag is most likely a defect, but the tinsel lead slap issue is most likely User Error, to big of Box, playing tones lower than your box is tuned to and that type of deal.