1970 Impala Full Build In Progress New Pic 4-25-09

wow

all hail master coogle

thats effin amazing.

but, dumb question (because I kinda want to fully replace my doors with glass) how do you deal with the top? like my panels hinge on the top and then clip/screw on down a bit, how did you deal with like covering the top?? can you get like generic trim? did you hack apart the stock ones? (refering to the little piece with the window seal and like lip to hook onto door skin)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

thanks to all for the great feedback................................ on a side noteI whent to a funkmaster flex show and took best of show this past sunday.

Congratulations. You definitely deserve that. That's a big show too.

Bone Stock 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8

Un-Fugin-Believeable!!!!!!!!!!!

You Sir are a God with Foam n' Glass...So neat n clean, flows awesome

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

wow

all hail master coogle

thats effin amazing.

but, dumb question (because I kinda want to fully replace my doors with glass) how do you deal with the top? like my panels hinge on the top and then clip/screw on down a bit, how did you deal with like covering the top?? can you get like generic trim? did you hack apart the stock ones? (refering to the little piece with the window seal and like lip to hook onto door skin)

thanks bro........................... you can get replaement window felts for just about anything. all you have to do is drill out the old revits or take out the old stapels .and reattach them with pop revits.

Archived