Re Good For Spl?

im looking into putting either 3 12 inch RE's ,2 15 inch Re's ,or 1 18inch RE in the back of my camaro and im wanting to keep the box inside the rear storage well. what would be the loudest for spl?

1 good 12 with alot of power will be the loudest in the rear well.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

• 4 months later...

x2 single sx 12 has been the loudest weve done so far. everything else thats "overboard" never works right

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

x2 single sx 12 has been the loudest weve done so far. everything else thats "overboard" never works right

Heck even with little power it gets loud in those cars, I had a JL W3V2 in a pre-fab sealed 1.5 cubic foot box angled at toward the hatch off of a 100rms Lightning Audio amp from wal-mart, and that thing was as loud as two CVR's off of 600rms in the trunk of my other car.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

• 4 weeks later...