Who's gonna win the Super Bowl????  

1. 1.

• Da Bears
    • Colts

Guest MegaloManiac

LOL, in the middle of the 4th 1/4 i started playing SMD videos for my guests... because most of those dam comercials sucked! LOL anyways goodnight guys.  :matrix: 

:poster_stupid:

night night

I was talkin shit before the game. I just dont come on here often. Ask Ninetyaccordman. I've always despised Grossman and was clownin on them before. Anyway, The bears have defense and Special teams. Obviously that doesn't win it all. Ya'll need a better QB. He fumbles one Snap, almost fumbles another, throws a few shit passes and that's that. Suck it up. The bears got lucky to even make it to the superbowl.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

We deserved to be there just as much as anyone else. If we had a good QB we would have stomped the colts. The colts arent even that good and without manning their team would be shit and their offense sucks. I dunno if you recall when they played the jags and the fuckin annihilated them I know I remember it because I went and saw it. So don't say shit about the bears didn't deserve to be there cause its been a long fuckin time since we won and atleast we fuckin made it there so don't gimme that bullshit.

We deserved to be there just as much as anyone else. If we had a good QB we would have stomped the colts. The colts arent even that good and without manning their team would be shit and their offense sucks. I dunno if you recall when they played the jags and the fuckin annihilated them I know I remember it because I went and saw it. So don't say shit about the bears didn't deserve to be there cause its been a long fuckin time since we won and atleast we fuckin made it there so don't gimme that bullshit.

what did manning have to do with the running backs running all over the bears defense please tell me that.  dont try to make it into a 1 person team when it wasnt even close to like that

Archived