Jump to content

Who's gonna win the Super Bowl????  

  1. 1.

    • Da Bears
      24
    • Colts
      8


Recommended Posts

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

LOL, in the middle of the 4th 1/4 i started playing SMD videos for my guests... because most of those dam comercials sucked! LOL anyways goodnight guys.  :matrix: 

:poster_stupid:

night night

Posted

I was talkin shit before the game. I just dont come on here often. Ask Ninetyaccordman. I've always despised Grossman and was clownin on them before. Anyway, The bears have defense and Special teams. Obviously that doesn't win it all. Ya'll need a better QB. He fumbles one Snap, almost fumbles another, throws a few shit passes and that's that. Suck it up. The bears got lucky to even make it to the superbowl.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg
Posted

We deserved to be there just as much as anyone else. If we had a good QB we would have stomped the colts. The colts arent even that good and without manning their team would be shit and their offense sucks. I dunno if you recall when they played the jags and the fuckin annihilated them I know I remember it because I went and saw it. So don't say shit about the bears didn't deserve to be there cause its been a long fuckin time since we won and atleast we fuckin made it there so don't gimme that bullshit.

Posted

We deserved to be there just as much as anyone else. If we had a good QB we would have stomped the colts. The colts arent even that good and without manning their team would be shit and their offense sucks. I dunno if you recall when they played the jags and the fuckin annihilated them I know I remember it because I went and saw it. So don't say shit about the bears didn't deserve to be there cause its been a long fuckin time since we won and atleast we fuckin made it there so don't gimme that bullshit.

what did manning have to do with the running backs running all over the bears defense please tell me that.  dont try to make it into a 1 person team when it wasnt even close to like that
Posted

bears = good... grossman = piece of crap... i'm kinda glad Harrison finally got a ring... he's not a big shit talker and real classy... and for Manning.. he plays excellent every game and thats well deserved...

Posted

Grossman fucking sucks, Boo hoo. Stop making excuses. Urlacher - Good, Hester - Good, Manning Jr - Good.....bears have talent, but they NUDGED by the seahawks. Yall were lucky. Good thing the NFC SUCKED this year.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 594 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...