Pokey Posted February 3, 2007 Report Posted February 3, 2007 just vote...i shoulda started this last week, but I forgot. I'll delete it after the game is over. EDIT......I don't care if you wanna say something. LoL......go for it.
BURRITO Posted February 3, 2007 Report Posted February 3, 2007 :gun: vote 4 DA BEARS OR... DIE! :gun: Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Guest Nismofreak Posted February 3, 2007 Report Posted February 3, 2007 :gun: vote 4 DA BEARS OR... DIE! :gun: Die in >
Guest MegaloManiac Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 :gun: vote 4 DA BEARS OR... DIE! :gun: :W:
REAudioJDub Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 COLTS SUUUUUUUUUCK BEARS GONNA BE WOOPIN THOSE PUSSY ASS BITCHES!!
babyjoker Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 Defence wins championships. Bears win. nuf said :meh: 1999 Eclipse N/T 12'' Fi BTL Gp3000d PM D3100
Pokey Posted February 4, 2007 Author Report Posted February 4, 2007 looks like the crowd has spoken.....so far at least....DA Bears FTMFW!!!!!!
Bossmaan Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 all u colt haters... eat it all of u :ranting2: :shiftyph34r: I see Booty 2007 Toyota Camry 19" VMR Rims H&R Lowering Springs. Magnaflow Exhaust System K&N Air Intake 6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights. Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk Kenwood KVT-617 Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2 Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz
Chris Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 the colts now officially have a lower approval rating then our fuck up, I mean president. DA BEARS! 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Pokey Posted February 4, 2007 Author Report Posted February 4, 2007 I seriously doubt that one man....LoL...Close but not that bad.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.