yeah and the picture doesn't prove anything, there was no smoke in the bong that i could see, all it shows is him holding it to his mouth...big woop its not like he's smokin sherm/spikin heroin/doin rails of coke....

this makes me go what ever, they are going down hard on him but they have people like amy winehouse...shes a fucking mess and still sells a shit ton of records, hell there is a video of her on youtube snorting coke ON STAGE!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

This shit is so much fucking bullshit. I hate every bit of anything to do with weed that is negative. Bullshit.

I have done 2/3rds of the shit out there(even alchol) and I would do anything in the world to beable going back to weed everyday and wish I had never left it and tried other shit.

Yes there are alot of legal casualties from Pot, that if we would legallize it maybe the FUCKING COPS COULD CONSENTRAITE ON REAL FUCKING CRIMES.

It all comes down to money. The dealers make lot of money and the COPS AND LAW INFORCEMENT AGENCIES MAKE ALOT OFF THE DEALERS THEY PROSOCUTE AND THE DRUGS CONFISCATED or everything gets turned into money and returned to the system.

No one would make as much money if it were legal. on both sides of the track. Fuckin Cock Suckers

Why can't I live my life my way as long as I do not cause mental or physical harm to others.

Fuck everything, this is a touchy subject for me

Ya got about 1/2 the $$$ issue here.

The major one here is the tax $$$ it wouldn't provide.

Sorry but pot is honestly easy as fuck to grow. Takes less work than beer or wine. And the issue here is that if the govt cant make paper off of it, why would they legallize it? Sure u can sell it and tax it like cigs, but tobacco only flourishes in certain areas of the county. Pot can grow ANYWHERE. And like I said very easily.

Coke, and other shit besides shrooms could easily be taxed but with the extent of the damage they do to the body anc cause society they wont legalize that shit.

As a soldier I say legalize pot, but find a test to see if ur drivin high or not. Make it like booze. Drink and drive ur done. Same thing with weed.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

lol i didnt mean to make this into an pro-weed thread or anything...

All im sayin is give the young lad a break :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I think he is the man now more than before because of knowing this. He is a normal person. Just needs to keep it on the DL and smack the friend that took the picture...Must uh facebooked it haha

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

Must uh facebooked it haha

nah, some cock sucker sold it to the national enquirer.....what a low life

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

lol i didnt mean to make this into an pro-weed thread or anything...

All im sayin is give the young lad a break :)

oh bro I agree and sorry if i turned ur thread political on us here. Not my intent. I guess all I am sayin is them makin this an acceptable substance is a long way off.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

I think its bullshit. Whats wrong with getting high? What do you do when you get high? Sit on your couch what do you do when you get drunk? DUI's,fighting etc. Come on obama hook us up!

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback