Sp33dyG Posted February 7, 2009 Report Posted February 7, 2009 now thats badass the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray. Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt
thehoe92 Posted February 7, 2009 Author Report Posted February 7, 2009 Looks too busy imo look at it from a few feet away... it takes away from the clutter. Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
stereomayhem Posted February 7, 2009 Report Posted February 7, 2009 Pretty cool. www.stereomayhem.com
Herrie_V Posted February 7, 2009 Report Posted February 7, 2009 I was bored so i did some changes to the hoe too The original: My version
Rigo Posted February 7, 2009 Report Posted February 7, 2009 /\ Now thats badass!! "Da 2tone HOE from the 520"
Herrie_V Posted February 7, 2009 Report Posted February 7, 2009 /\ Now thats badass!! thx man! I like yours too!
Rigo Posted February 7, 2009 Report Posted February 7, 2009 thx man! I like yours too! Thnx man! "Da 2tone HOE from the 520"
thehoe92 Posted February 7, 2009 Author Report Posted February 7, 2009 thx man! I like yours too! the only part that looks photoshopped is the SMD but otherwise that is hella good. haha I doubt Steve could be able to drive that unless it had bags. oh well the two tone looks clean as hell. Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.