Full Ground Runs?

so i guess the people that do multiple multiple runs are doing them for no reason

it helps voltage. the short grounds people encourage are to the amps

Want to see something really interesting, test the current from the multiple positive runs. The current does not come across on all of the runs. There will in almost all cases be one run carrying the current. Electricity takes the path of least resistance. Having one run a 1/4 inch longer than the rest will result in a higher impedence and the current will flow the shorter run. You can test your grounds too and see that in most cases, the chassis ground is going to carry the current.

As mentioned above, the ground runs will work for solving a ground issue where you have noise by helping to eliminate it.

I want to say, doing multiple positive runs is a good idea, because you get multiple paths for the current to take and I also like the idea of multiple ground runs...in case. I was just stating that they usually are not needed.

Edited by cunokyle

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

they arent NEEDED exactly, but they help with output. several people on here say there's definitely a noticeable difference between the two, tho that may be on higher end systems with more power. tho of course you can get away by grounding to the back. i have yet to do it myself...but it's starting to get warm again finally so hopefully soon

Want to see something really interesting, test the current from the multiple positive runs. The current does not come across on all of the runs. There will in almost all cases be one run carrying the current. Electricity takes the path of least resistance. Having one run a 1/4 inch longer than the rest will result in a higher impedence and the current will flow the shorter run. You can test your grounds too and see that in most cases, the chassis ground is going to carry the current.

As mentioned above, the ground runs will work for solving a ground issue where you have noise by helping to eliminate it.

I want to say, doing multiple positive runs is a good idea, because you get multiple paths for the current to take and I also like the idea of multiple ground runs...in case. I was just stating that they usually are not needed.

I have to call BS on this... current will distribute itself in a ratio based on resistance.

'Electricity takes the path of least resistance' is a stupid laymans term with no basis in truth.

I have 4 runs of 0ga each individually fused. They all differ in length by a couple of inches or more. If all the current was flowing through just one of those runs the fuse would have been blown to pieces a long long time ago.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!