Adamtheazn Posted February 7, 2009 Report Posted February 7, 2009 Going to try and build a Tline tonight. Frist time trying one will post pics up later tonight.
Applejack Posted February 7, 2009 Report Posted February 7, 2009 godspeed Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
CR Boom Posted February 8, 2009 Report Posted February 8, 2009 you can do it. 2007 Great Wall So Cool 4-12' RE audio MX's Stetsom 7k2D 6-Batts 3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's
Forevrbumpn Posted February 8, 2009 Report Posted February 8, 2009 that was yesterday, this is today, any progress? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
pstone11 Posted February 8, 2009 Report Posted February 8, 2009 Not looking good..... Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
amazinblazin10 Posted February 8, 2009 Report Posted February 8, 2009 yeah dude we seriously need pictures soon, but t-lines are relatively easy to build unless you get wild with it like me, but i like challenges.. i'm sure you can do it just update us with pictures and shit. 1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500 Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D Jenson XA2250 2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55 3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit MB Quart FWA 160 components up front
Adamtheazn Posted February 8, 2009 Author Report Posted February 8, 2009 Still in the works almost done just have to clean it up and then I will load some pics up. Still have 3 hrs before its tomarrow so I have some time just came home to get a few more tools looks good so far. Its only for a 6.5 sub just testing it out before we start doing them for some buddies that want some for there 10s and 12s.
Adamtheazn Posted February 8, 2009 Author Report Posted February 8, 2009 Pics will be up tomarrow I am going to bed lol its done and some what tested will try and get a vid tomarrow as well.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.