Here's the story..

Back in December this dick cop who lives across my neighborhood was walking his dog and I was testing my system out where there were no houses and he walks up to me and says he is going to citizens arrest me if I don't stop shaking his windows and all this bull shit garbage

next week I am going to the local hang out on a Friday night and I do the U-Turn by my house and bump my system not knowing where he lives and apparently I shook his windows again

so he walks to my house and starts bitching at my mom telling her that it is rude and I need to stop

so I turned it off every time I came home clear away from his house or mine

I then get a ticket in the mail from this Officer Cole for my tint and I had a decal at the time that he said was illegal even though there is no way to know from the outside AND he had no physical proof that my windows were tinted besides his comment saying they were "too dark"

he also claimed I had windshield tint which at the time I didn't but apparently his word goes in the law

keep in mind this is Black Friday at 3 in the morning when I am sleeping with my car parked in the street. HE FINDS ME and writes the ticket and puts in the signature that it was a COMPLAINT

who the fuck complains about tint

NONE of my neighbors would ever!!

then a week later I was coming home with my windows down bumpin and he was waiting at the U-Turn by our houses and I turn it down before I get to the end of the street but he comes at me flicks his lights then turns on my street and waits for me to pull in then pulls me over in front of my house

at the time I had my whole center console and glove compartment out doing the suede and it wasn't working so I got pissed and went to Raley's to grab a Rockstar not knowing that I would get pulled over

so he asks for my license and registration and I say I don't have it with me I can go grab it FROM MY GARAGE if he wants and he says nope

goes back to his car writes the ticket for loud music and no proof of insurance

SAME COP that wrote the tint ticket and sent it in the mail

by this time I'm thinking this dick is following me around trying to fuck me every which way possible

so I started parking in the driveway since he can't cite me there

couple months go by haven't heard from him because I took my beat out and I was "obeying the law"

just tonight my mom comes in my room and says "so when is it going to be enough fix-it tickets"

and as soon as she said that I ran down stairs to read who cited the ticket

FUCKING OFFICER DICKFACE COLE

this one is for

tinted front windows, no front license plate, and tail lights

he cited me while I was cruising!!!!!!

and same goes for the signature he writes complaint!

I would like to file some sort of harassment against him because after this ticket he is really now out to get me

I wasn't breaking any other laws AND I roll with my windows down now all the time so I don't see how he could have gotten that

ON TOP OF THAT I had no clue an officer could get your license plate run it and cite a ticket when you are going 45mph past him THEN send it in the mail and you have to obey what it says on the ticket when half of it could be made up

I understand the tail lights but if my windows were rolled down which they always are unless he caught me with them up then I don't see how he would know AND I have my front license plate in my car ready for when a dick cop like him pulls me over I would throw it on the dash which is legal in the state of CA

can anyone help me out?

I want to file a complaint and get out of this ticket BAD because this is bull shit and needs to stop!!

oh and I don't need anyone coming in here acting like my parents saying if you don't want the tickets then don't do the illegal shit to your car

I KNOW THIS

but I have been pulled over probably 5 times by different cops all that have said nothing about my tail lights or tint so this is strictly a personal thing with this cop

I really wish I knew where he lived so I could go "talk" to him!

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I know how you feel. I don't know if you can get him for harassment if you have illegal stuff on your ride, But he seems to be taking it to an extreme.

I can also feel you on living near a cop, Two blocks down, Police station, Two streets down cop lives there and one lives on the street behind me. Needless to say, No tuning in my driveway. Some people just hate when young people have nice shit.

Also, Not to go off topic ( not that it seems to matter in this thread :)..... Go look in the chat thread Kasey, Posted up a couple pictures of how close someone came to hitting my truck in my drive way, By driving through my lawn.

That sucks dude, cops like that need to be OFF the streets.

EDIT: have you done anything with that led?

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

I know how you feel. I don't know if you can get him for harassment if you have illegal stuff on your ride, But he seems to be taking it to an extreme.

I can also feel you on living near a cop, Two blocks down, Police station, Two streets down cop lives there and one lives on the street behind me. Needless to say, No tuning in my driveway. Some people just hate when young people have nice shit.

I mean its obvious to see why he is citing me, I know that part but really I have been pulled over countless times by other cops who don't give a shit

its a personal thing with this d-bag

my neighborhood probably has a good 10-15 cops and 3 live on my street

my grandma lives next to a neighbor and I have talked to him before and he says he does not care about his neighbors when he is off work, that is there own business and he is not going to get in to it with them

thats exactly how my neighbors are its just that one dick that I pissed off last year and he is still sour about it even though I don't even have beat any more

my dad called it from the first ticket, he said this dude is going to keep harassing you until you make your car perfectly legal and to his standards which is straight up bull shit

damn dude that sucks, he sounds like a real mc asshole.

tell me about it! I really want to complain about this dude and get something done

I'm tired of being his bitch just because he is a cop and the City of Roseville needs money

I mean its obvious to see why he is citing me, I know that part but really I have been pulled over countless times by other cops who don't give a shit

its a personal thing with this d-bag

my neighborhood probably has a good 10-15 cops and 3 live on my street

my grandma lives next to a neighbor and I have talked to him before and he says he does not care about his neighbors when he is off work, that is there own business and he is not going to get in to it with them

thats exactly how my neighbors are its just that one dick that I pissed off last year and he is still sour about it even though I don't even have beat any more

my dad called it from the first ticket, he said this dude is going to keep harassing you until you make your car perfectly legal and to his standards which is straight up bull shit

Yeah, I mean my truck is illegal, But it's not hurting anyone, I have been bothered back in Tx about every thing, From no mud flaps to clear head lights to no front plate. ( Even though I had one)

That's how most my neighbors are, Just chill.

That's the way it is with this one cop that came up to me and started measuring my headlights at the conv store, I know if he see's me, I'm getting pulledover.

hahahaha that fails....take him to court on every ticket...say you werent driving the vehicle at the time, or tell him straight up that you did not have tinted windows at the time he is citing you. find flaws in his stories, and call him on his BS. Ill be your lawyer if you want :santa:

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Yeah, I mean my truck is illegal, But it's not hurting anyone, I have been bothered back in Tx about every thing, From no mud flaps to clear head lights to no front plate. ( Even though I had one)

That's how most my neighbors are, Just chill.

That's the way it is with this one cop that came up to me and started measuring my headlights at the conv store, I know if he see's me, I'm getting pulledover.

whatever happened to "serve and protect"

how is that protecting us by measuring how high your head lights are from the ground?

such bull shit

its officer Gary Cole Badge #1015

I'm looking up all his information right now

I've got a phone number right now, thinking about giving him a call and see what the fuck is up his ass and why he keeps citing me

can anyone answer the question..

is it legal to cite someone while they are driving and not even be aware of it until a week later when you get it in the mail?

thats the part thats got me tripped out

same with citing someone at 3 in the morning in front of their house and sending it the mail

and preston I can do that easily

thats the part thats got me confused as to why he would write the ticket if he's not even going to show up to court where I could deny every single charge against me

my neighbor just got a new 300c and I hooked him up with my tint guy because he liked how dark my windows were

he got 35% on the fronts and just last week got a ticket

he said that his sister-in law can write off tickets so I am going to go talk to him tomorrow and see if she can do a 2 for 1 so I can shove this ticket up coles ass

That sucks dude, cops like that need to be OFF the streets.

EDIT: have you done anything with that led?

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

whatever happened to "serve and protect"

how is that protecting us by measuring how high your head lights are from the ground?

such bull shit

its officer Gary Cole Badge #1015

I'm looking up all his information right now

I've got a phone number right now, thinking about giving him a call and see what the fuck is up his ass and why he keeps citing me

can anyone answer the question..

is it legal to cite someone while they are driving and not even be aware of it until a week later when you get it in the mail?

thats the part thats got me tripped out

same with citing someone at 3 in the morning in front of their house and sending it the mail

Well head lights have to be 54"s or lower, Mine are 52" This cop did not even know the law, Kept telling me it was 42".

I would not bother with him. Call the dept he works for.

I don't see how you can cite a car that's in someones drive way, On the street I am not sure about.

I mean, What about straight off road trucks, Don't see cops dishing on tickets for them.

Archived