that sucks kasey, cops are dicks, get one that is your enemy and I can't imagine..if you take him to court and he dosnt show you win, if he does it sucks but you prolly won't win, if you need a break this weekend roll up to my place and ride to the upper lake show..when shit gets deep its best to clear your head and think about your next move

well he didn't appear the last 2 times and that was before I knew anything about the court system

.. what does that mean I win?

does that mean I don't have to get the tickets signed off and the infractions get waived just leaving behind court fees and processing?

the girl I went to senior ball is having her graduation party on saturday so thats a no go

but you still owe me a cancer stick :)

typing it out in my build usually helps me vent in a way

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

It generally gets thrown out if the officer does not show up. Sounds like this guy has a hard on for you....No homo.

I guess, Try going and talking to him. He see's you as some punk kid most likely, Even if you aren't. Same as when I got bothered, If I had been in red neck clothes instead of a flat bill and shit, I would have been left alone, Every body here has a lifted truck.

the first time he talked to me I respected him like every adult that talks to me

I know I am in the wrong and every time I get approached I always say sorry instantly and what can I do to not have any problems

I already have enough problems with punk ass kids hatin on my shit I don't need problems with adults who use cops to persuade the situation

I'll talk to my dad tomorrow and see what we can do about it because a 17 year old is not going to get very far no matter how nice I am

I'll talk to my dad tomorrow and see what we can do about it because a 17 year old is not going to get very far no matter how nice I am

Word. You alone, Will most likely get no where.

Hell, I'm 22 and I still don't get any where with older people.

Word. You alone, Will most likely get no where.

Hell, I'm 22 and I still don't get any where with older people.

yeah I posted this on the TYF and a respected dude over there said that anyone under the age of 25 usually gets no where

I'm also going to bring up one of your facts IIRC

everyone has something illegal about their ride

I don't want to ride around in constant fear that I have a cop like cole trying to get me every time I drive

I enjoy driving my car, and I don't take advantage of my license

ever since that last speeding ticket I've just rolled the windows down and enjoyed my hard work

yeah I posted this on the TYF and a respected dude over there said that anyone under the age of 25 usually gets no where

I'm also going to bring up one of your facts IIRC

everyone has something illegal about their ride

I don't want to ride around in constant fear that I have a cop like cole trying to get me every time I drive

I enjoy driving my car, and I don't take advantage of my license

ever since that last speeding ticket I've just rolled the windows down and enjoyed my hard work

That's right, You really wanna get down to it, I bet 95% of people are riding dirty.

Ever since I have put my HIDs in I am always nervous driving at night.

I had a cop roll up next to me at a red light. Didn't get my windows rolled down in time, so I rolled them down in front of him and looked at him. He said, "You're going to fix those windows, right?" I said, "Yup." As soon as the light turned green, he pulled me over and wrote me a ticket for tint and front plate. He was extremely disrespectful to me and I felt like I was being harassed, something personal. Since my car isn't in my name because I wasn't 18 with established credit at the time of buying it, he wrote the ticket in my dads name and sent it in the mail. I asked for his badge number and his sergeant... Next day I thought about it and realized there was nothing I could do. I broke the law, he wrote me a ticket for it. This was a cop I could never get along with, a straight up dick head. If he pulls me over again, I'm rolling my tinted windows down just enough to hand him my info. I'm not saying a word to him because I'm not obligated to.

IMO, some cops are just fucked up.... No changing it. Calling his personal phone will most likely only make matters worse.

Get the shit signed off and roll around with it till you're tired of the tickets. They won't stop till you go to college and move out of town.

I think you should have done something about it because I don't get where cops can disrespect us when we pay their fucking paycheck

not me personally but law abiding citizens..

its not his personal number its his office number

I'm going to talk to him about it regardless because after the 3rd time its kind of obvious what he is trying to do

and the fact that he never pulls me over to give me the ticket says to me how much of a coward he is

I'll keep you guys updated on what happens..

I'm honestly too excited about my system to even let this ticket bring me down

I've been without beat for quite a while its going to be SO nice to have subs again :)

You wanted to know about the front lisc plate being in the window. Well, I talked to a local cop and also looked in the code book that you can get from dmv and you must have the front place securely fastened to the front bumper, not in the front window which could become loose and hurt someone in your vehicle if a accident happens. If you have a problem with the officer, have your parents go down with you to the police station and talk to the head officer or the public relations officer to let them know what is going on, having your parents with you will help you out, going by yourself will sometimes not be taken serious. If need be for the time being, so not to keep on getting tickets, make your vehicle mods that you are getting cited for legal. I have experience in dealing with law enforcement about my vehicles and mods that i have done to them, there are some things that you can get away with, some that you can find a loop hole in the codes and some you cant not get away with.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

you ave all the info to file a complaint./ Whats going to bone you is your truck is illegal. Be a smart ass about it. get new tails with super bright bulbs. Zip tie your license plate to the front of the grill. The tint is going to kill you but pull it off. He wants to fuck with you play his game and fuck back be 110 percent legal. maybe go to your tint dude get a removal receipt from him dated way back and then get new tails installed from a buddys shop with a receipt dated way back. ya dig? ;)

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived