you ave all the info to file a complaint./ Whats going to bone you is your truck is illegal. Be a smart ass about it. get new tails with super bright bulbs. Zip tie your license plate to the front of the grill. The tint is going to kill you but pull it off. He wants to fuck with you play his game and fuck back be 110 percent legal. maybe go to your tint dude get a removal receipt from him dated way back and then get new tails installed from a buddys shop with a receipt dated way back. ya dig? ;)

well first I will talk to him and see how far that gets me

if he still wants to play the dick game I can play that too

little does he know I have 6 15's coming

if my truck is completely legal and I go slamming past his house he can't do shit

my buddy has some stock tail lights that he'll let me borrow I have a spot to mount the license plate on the front it just looked cleaner with it off so thats no big deal and the tint I might consider going to the junkyard and getting some stock windows and swapping the entire window

sick build sorry about the cop thing that sucks

thanks dude!!

its about to get better though :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

if you can afford the windows do that . you can just swap em back in if need be then.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Oh and Kasey, tell the cop to learn the laws.

In CA, tailights only need to be visible from 500 ft. ILLUMINATED.

If you weren't stepping on the brake, how could he tell how dark they were?

Stupid cops irritate me.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

if you can afford the windows do that . you can just swap em back in if need be then.

or just get them signed off by one of my MANY chill ass neighbors who love my car :)

Let us know how it goes. Hopefully he will chill his ass out.

I've decided that it would be more effective for me to just talk to him 1 on 1

beside the fact that I am just some punk teen in his eyes it takes balls for me to go talk to him and I'm sure he'll see some sort of respect in that enough to chillax a little

Oh and Kasey, tell the cop to learn the laws.

In CA, tailights only need to be visible from 500 ft. ILLUMINATED.

If you weren't stepping on the brake, how could he tell how dark they were?

Stupid cops irritate me.

actually I was reading the code and you are correct 500 ft illuminated but 1000 feet when they aren't illuminated

I was always confused when cops would ask me "where my tail lights were" and I would just look at them kind of stupid while they are lit up and say right there

they are worried about the reflectiveness at night

when I blacked them out I lost reflectivity but maintained light output so I was good on half the law

but you have my thought process, I didn't brake past him I know this to be a fact because the light he saw me at is ALWAYS green and I just cruised past him at 45 so I don't see how he would have wrote the ticket but after further reviewing it I realized he got me on the reflective part of things

Request a ride along with officer douche and spend a day talking with him, getting to know him. At the end of the ride along ask him to drop you off at your truck... Hahaha

haha! a lot of cops I know are cool and don't give a fuck as long as you aren't speeding or shootin up the neighborhood

actually a number of cops that have pulled me over compliment me on being so young and having a nice looking ride

oh and I got my amp ordered and I'm STILL waiting on JD to give me a call so I can send him the money

maybe Ed will see this and send me the info so I can get my subs shipped

then I just need 12 gauge to wire them up and a couple feet of 1/0 to get my amp some power :)

I'm close to slammin again :yahoo:

Archived