Big Slammin - Sundown/Crossfire Audio

Same color or you gonna change it up?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Well was looking at getting 6 of the SMD 18's but with the mounting depth there is no possible way for them to fit in my application so looks like I will be buying 6 Crossfire XS V2 18's tomorrow. Should have them them next week and pics!

Team Ampere Audio

Well was looking at getting 6 of the SMD 18's but with the mounting depth there is no possible way for them to fit in my application so looks like I will be buying 6 Crossfire XS V2 18's tomorrow. Should have them them next week and pics!

you will be pleased with those subs, fred and grady both run them, theyre pretty impressive

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

you will be pleased with those subs, fred and grady both run them, theyre pretty impressive

...fred went waaaayyyy bigger than xs-spl v2's. he got DD Z's now, the big Z's. not the 9 neo, the bigger one i think its 12 or 13 neos?

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

Archived