fuck a 3 wheeler...drove one...i controled it well but i just rather have 4 wheels

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Go with a 4 wheeler dude, a buddy of mine just got a 2006 Honda 400EX for 4 grand, and that thing is sick nasty, but of course if you come to NC you can find yfz450's, honda 450r's, suzuki 400's or 450's for like 3500 and less, but what about a yamaha wolverine, their 4 wheel drive, but still sporty automatic which sucks but it'll get up n go seein as its a 450

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

suzuki 400ex? Nah man thats a Honda 400ex

Suzuki is the Z400 and i want one sooooo damn bad... a while back i fucked my self over on getting one... I was depressed because of my parents divorce and bummed my entire freshman year out.... fail everything.. my mom said that she was actually considering getting me one for that christmas but my grades made her reconsider... lost my chance.... id love to get me one but i cant yet.

get one! they are niiiiiiiiiiice!

ive road: suzuki 230 semi auto, suzuki 80 haha, yamaha raptor 350, yamaha banshee 350, honda 400 ex. my favorite by far was the banshee but i only spent about 5 mins on it. the raptor was amazing. cant imagine what a 660 or 700 is like. raw fuckin power.

suzuki or yamaha man. but my vote is on the Z400

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

yea colhon that what i meant the suzuki Z400

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I guess nobody here has ridden a 2006 or newer Honda 450R with a Factory engine kit (HRC)? I have one and I rarely lose a drag race to anything except full blown drag bikes. And my 450R is completely factory except for tires. The engine kit I have is directly from Honda, not an aftermarket company.

If you want an ATV for speed, get a 2006 or newer Honda 450R and order a HRC kit from the dealer. Stay away from the Raptors....you would have to spend a lot of money and time to get it to keep up with a lightly modded 450. And in the handling department, I don't even know what to say other than there is very little on a Raptor. Need a couple grand there just to be comparable to a 450.

I guess you guys already know my vote......but if not... ATV!

Heres a pic of mine..

sig.jpg

My brother has a trx450r and i have a trx250r, and my 250r will beat his in about anything. we were racing and he was in 5th and i was in 5th and i passed him and i still had 6th to go. ive road alot of different quads and i have to say this is the best one ive rode. its great for trails (where i ride) and also if you get a straight away your gone. another thing is also if its widened it isnt tipsy at all. ive only rolled it doing stupid shit and knwq i was going to roll it.

Oh and I have a Honda 400ex and a Suzuki Z-400......The Honda beats it in everything except breaking down. The Suzuki is a nice bike but it has way too many bugs that the Manufacturer never worked out....

And yes......ATV's are my biggest hobby....

Edited by nathan89