Airborne Posted February 9, 2009 Report Posted February 9, 2009 So there I was, screwing in the no shit last screw and I put the screw gun through the surround. Where can I get new parts for less than a new woofer? I am pissed, you have no idea.
Airborne Posted February 9, 2009 Author Report Posted February 9, 2009 should this be in the Sundown area?
Applejack Posted February 9, 2009 Report Posted February 9, 2009 how bad is it? can't just use CA glue to repair it? Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Airborne Posted February 9, 2009 Author Report Posted February 9, 2009 how bad is it? can't just use CA glue to repair it? I don't have any CA glue :censored:. What else would work? It sounds ok to tell you the truth.
Applejack Posted February 9, 2009 Report Posted February 9, 2009 contact jacob or rusty or one of the manufacturers, im sure they wouldn't have a problem selling you some glue. Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Nightshade Posted February 9, 2009 Report Posted February 9, 2009 So there I was, screwing in the no shit last screw and I put the screw gun through the surround. Where can I get new parts for less than a new woofer? I am pissed, you have no idea. I just recently did this to a sub for the first time ever. At least it was your own sub, the one I did it to wasn't mine! If the hole isn't that bad you can just leave it alone and not worry. Otherwise just get some clear silicone or some automotive gasket sealer and put over the hole. Each of them are flexible enough to use without worry. I wouldn't use CA glue at all since it's not flexible. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.