Baskets And Motors

I have had these lying around for about 5 years now and haven't done anything with them so they need to go.

The motors are from sub 2002 GS Redline 15's and so are the very different 6 spoke baskets that came with them, not the newer garbage but the real O/S stuff. The motors have a 3 inch coil and are dual stacked 150oz magnets that are vented with a bumped back plate.

Next I have a couple of 12 spoke baskets with vents for extra VC cooling. Picture is only a 12'' but I have a 15'' basket that is at a buddy's house.

GS motors-25+shipping each

GS baskets-15+shipping each

12 spoke 12''-10+shipping each

12 spoke 15''-15+shipping each

If you want a motor with the basket-35+shipping

PIC_0057.jpg

PIC_0056.jpg

PIC_0059.jpg

PIC_0062.jpg

PIC_0060.jpg

Thanks

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

I want the motors

have any refs?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.