Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Dc Audio Level 5 Musical Power Rating


redbaron80

Recommended Posts

Posted

How much have you dumped on your level 5's on music, everyday.

I saw nyman running 4,000 to each level 5 18's NO PROB. Great sounding sub RUSTY!

I am very impressed

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted
How much have you dumped on your level 5's on music, everyday.

I saw nyman running 4,000 to each level 5 18's NO PROB. Great sounding sub RUSTY!

I am very impressed

I know wickedtoyz had 1 hifonics cyclops (4000) per LV5 for about a year with 0 failures

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 482 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...