Hopefully This Can Be Wired?

It says 1100 w x1 channel RMS @ 4 ohms

550 w x 2 channel @ 2 ohms

225 w x 2 channel @ 4 ohms

I have a 12" SSD with dual 1 ohm

can i wire it to this amp, cuz the 12volt says .5 ohms or 2 ohms, can this amp be bridged at 2 ohms?

Here is the amp http://www.maxxsonics.com/crunch/PZ_amps_details.html its the P1100.2

Please Help i told my friend that i would give them to him, but i dunno if theyll work

It says 1100 w x1 channel RMS @ 4 ohms

550 w x 2 channel @ 2 ohms

225 w x 2 channel @ 4 ohms

I have a 12" SSD with dual 1 ohm

can i wire it to this amp, cuz the 12volt says .5 ohms or 2 ohms, can this amp be bridged at 2 ohms?

Here is the amp http://www.maxxsonics.com/crunch/PZ_amps_details.html its the P1100.2

Please Help i told my friend that i would give them to him, but i dunno if theyll work

well you can always wire each coil to a channel (each channel will see 4 ohm). hopefully there's only one gain on your amp and not a left and right gain.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

well you can always wire each coil to a channel (each channel will see 4 ohm). hopefully there's only one gain on your amp and not a left and right gain.

so one voice coil per channel so would that mean 550 watts per coil?

shouldve gotten a dual 2 ohm. youre gonna have to wire it to 2 ohm and run it off ONE channel

yeah i was going to get two ssds @ 1 ohm so i would have a 1 ohm amp load, but i ended up getting one ssd for christmas and decided i wanted more power for my RF t-1000-1 so i got a dual 2 BL

so one voice coil per channel so would that mean 550 watts per coil?

damn i'm thinking of a dual 2, anyways regardless if you wired each coil to each of the amps channels, they'd see that 550. would have been better to have had the D2 though .....less confusion.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

damn i'm thinking of a dual 2, anyways regardless if you wired each coil to each of the amps channels, they'd see that 550. would have been better to have had the D2 though .....less confusion.

so what would the wiring diagram look like? wires from both coils and put into one channel?

chevyboy is right, dmanson is thinking of dual 4's

wire the coils in series, hook to ONE CHANNEL of the amp, dont bridge. If you bridge the amp is going to see a 1ohm load which it cant take apparantly.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

he would fry that amp or throw it into protect wiring each coil to each channel. that amp is only stable down to 2 ohm. that sub is a dual 1 ohm

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

he would fry that amp or throw it into protect wiring each coil to each channel. that amp is only stable down to 2 ohm. that sub is a dual 1 ohm

so wire both voice coils into one channel?

and the sub will get about 550 watts

Edited by Crump-T1