Transformer.....(bumble-bee)

man im glad i fixed that for you ..... thought you was going insane.

so thats why the camaro has always been faster than the comparable model mustang?

FUCKED

OVER

REBUILT

DODGE

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

When did the fbody fail?! They just werent selling what they wanted to sale. Still beat the mustang in every performance comparison ever. And performance is all that matters in that category of car! The mustang just had less balls then the camaro and firebird and most americans cant handle 300+hp compared to the mustangs MAYBE 275. Need to start thinking before we comment lol. Cant wait for Transformers 2 to come out. I cant figure out what kind of car comes flying into the screen during the previews

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

nice nice...

and obv ford has lasted better because they declined the help from the gov and are still selling cars... the mustang is the most popular car in america.. the camaro died and is "coming back" well the mustang NEVER went away.. omg less hp well its also alot less money hell the new camaro is estimated to be in the low 20s for the 6cyl the mustang 6 cyl is 165 right now...... 8 is upper 30s lower 40s for the camaro mustang is upper 20s SO FOR THE PRICE DIFF you could do a hell of alot to it... so get your facts....

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

WHo the FUCK are you. I never said anythign bad about ford! Nor did i talk about price. The fbody never FAILED! This is about how SEXY the camaro is as a car and how COOL it is as a robot. WHo gives a damn about prices. Damn ppl be dumb on here!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350