Sundown Audio

Hifonics amps??

punchman

i was looking at hifonics for amplifiers on techronics.com & i found that the prices are not bad. well ya, what guys think on hifonics cuz i really dont know anything about them, and what is a good amp to power 2 kicker 12" L7's. thanks

2 15" Kicker L7's + Hifonics BXI 2006

I like Hifonics Personally, I ran my 1205D @ .5ohms all day everyday no issues whatso ever.the BXI 1606 or 2006 would be good choices IMO  for the money and headroom I would go with the BXI2006Dgood luck.David

It's a little bit more money, but I'd get the new BXi-1606d before the BX-1500d. Supposedly some of the heat issues, from what I've heard, has been fixed. There were some others things that were done to the Bxi series, I think, but I can't remember exactly what.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

i have a Brutus 1500d on two Rockford Fosgate T2 12s and they bang and the amp never gets hot ..... never.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived