Call Of Duty: World At War ( Ps3 )

yeah it sucks we lost the zombie stage lol, i think me and mclarks bro made it to 15 not glitchin and then to 25 glitchin. .could have made it further but you just get bored ya know?get the flame thrower and get in the glitch and you could go to 1000 lolyou would probably have zombies full on top and bottom levels packed in like sardines.but 23 not glitchin is dam good

its fairly easy youve just have to be on your top game lol what we did was we got to level 4 downstairs then we went upstairs then we went down the other stairs into hell/help room so that way you only have to gaurd 2 windows 1 wall and a set of stairs and you have the box down there too so you can keep tryin to get better guns my friend had the Browning machine gun and the magnum (which is one shot kill) and i had the thompson and the lazor pistol(which is one shot kill) also we kept gettin perks like nuke,max ammo,and insta kill which is my favorite. but eventually it got to overwhelming and he went to reload and they got him then the zombies ganged on me and the lazor pistol hurts you when you try to fire it too closly so i died b4 i knew what the hell happend lol

Edit: also you get alot more points killin them with the pistol you start with so use that up before you get anything else.

me and my boy figured out a better way to glitch probly the best glitch in nazi zombies other then gettin out the house. but what you can do is if your partner crouchs in a corner and you jump on top of them and they stand up you will fall into them and this makes u invincible it doesnt put up a wall or nothing but they just cant hurt you. well the awsome thing about this glitch is you can do it anywhere so you can go to the help room and do it right next to the magic box so you can keep gettin good guns the best thing id say is get the flame thrower but it gets boring as all hell you can also walk around as long as you stay in eachother lol also we noticed something weird about the ammo we were getting when we did the glitch up stairs ok this is what happend we both had the sawd off and the trench but everytime i bought ammo for either of them it gave both of us ammo which was cool but the bad thing is that if i reloaded the trench gun it would take ammo from the sawd off too so i dont no what the hell happend with the game i dunno if we glitched the shit out of it or wat lol. and has anybody seen that cheat where you can get the lazor pistol in real game play? shits nuts

man that sounds off the chain.. i want the laser pistol online and just for me only so i get like a 1000 friend request tryin to figure out how to do it haha.. or how to become invincible or invisible. j_pricewit_4_15s is playin W@W right now if anyone wants to add him..

^^^^ jus got a playstation today and im hooking it up as we speak to get that ps3 online to play. the customer support sucks. I wanted to jump through the phone and knock her in the head because i couldnt understand half of what she said and i think she felt the same way about me. she gave up on me and told me to call back in like 10 minutes.

Archived