Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

A few months ago I switched from Alpine to Eclipse and no longer have XM radio.

With all the recent news about Sirius/XM headed towards bankruptcy, should I not buy the Sirius adapter for the Eclipse and set up an account?

Edited by ptcary

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

AVATAR.jpg

MY BUILD LOG

Posted

I cancled mine yesterday on the way to work. It took the lady on the phone about 20 minuites to get it thru her head that I wanted to cancel my account.

I had just paid 45 bucks to cover feb, mar, and april so I told her that when the next payment was to come out just cancel it. I was going to let them have my money since it was already paid for. But being the AWSOME sales person she was when I told her to cancle the account she tries to sell me a different type of service, then tries to give me my original service back with just 2 months free. So I told her she has to options

1. Cancel when next payment is due.

or

2. Shut it off today and give me my money back.

Well she credited me back my money minus the 7 days it was active...

But my brother got a really good deal when he tried to cancel. He's paying $70.00 for the entire year.

I just don't like paying for radio that has commercials thats what I thought I was getting away from. At least that what they say All radio with no commerical inturputions...

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2196 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...