Lil Sump'n I Am Doing For A Friend (update 5-2-9 Finished) Post #53

thank guys.

yeah charles anotehr mx3! not going to be as loud as your stuff tho. i have a possible bg (90-94) chassis protege im doing this summer. it will have a sparetirewell enclousre and custom kicks to start off with. but that deal is still in the works.

i tried uploading a few more pics lastnight but the board seemed to have dumped around 11pm. i won't be able to get more up until lunch today atleast. im at teh point now i need to do a few more layers of glass on thg box and surrounding wrap and its body filler time. this thing is getting painted when im done with it.

NEUMAN

its coming along nicly...keep up the good work

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

im at a bit of a standstill right now.

i am out of catalylist, rubber gloves, and brushes. maybe is good thing seems im going to spend the day with the wife.

once i get the restock purchase. i will finish up my glass work and start the body filler process. shouldn't be to long and it will be out of my hands until its finish paint.

NEUMAN

finished up glassing the insides of the speaker box side wrappings.

2/3 layers of matt hardened it up enough i feel. it is only cosmetic so it only needs to not be able to flex by pushing on it.

started the door pods.

i will be opening up the backign plate alot more just for now with all the test fitting i was working on i didn' want to cut to much out and the rings not have good surface to moutn too.

NEUMAN

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

figured i would add a few more pics. this was my first ever vinyl wrapping. but knowing yinyl shows every little improfection i did a skim coat of bondo then sanded it out with some 60 grit. im really glad the owner came over to help me. he ran the heat gun as i stretched it. im sure i would have been cussing up a storm if he hadn't been there to assist.

he also wired his doors up last weekend with 10ga to the crossovers. these doors are installe dnow just no good day pics.

NEUMAN

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived