Second Skin Audio

Which Subwoofer?

BassAddict32

i bet foreverbumpin could pull a 150 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif with a 8 inch in a cardboard box... SMART MAN!!! lol

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

You don't need 3 or 4 for 5k. That's a lil overkill.

hes gonna be daily listening.. and probably listening to it the whole time hes driving.. he needs as many amps as possible to keep them batterys up and charged.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

here's the box build and some crappy vids...lol, the last vid is good though

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...t=0#entry511944

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

talk abotu double posting u tripple posted on my quote hahah... but yeah save some money 10k is not worth it maybe if you were to get sponsered and u want to give it all... then okay but for a daily dont waste your money like cerwin said buy something u can bolt on like some nice 2's or paint your car or something ya diig?

lol. yea. idk. i'm more into audio then tricking out my car. if anything, i'd get it lowered or have a body kit on it or something like that. lol, but yea, my computer flipped out and did that. idk why it triple posted.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

hes gonna be daily listening.. and probably listening to it the whole time hes driving.. he needs as many amps as possible to keep them batterys up and charged.

3 D3100s & a 300A alt or two will pe plenty IMO. I know plenty of people who run that much who don't need 4 of 5 alts.

I mean hell, Steve runs over 20k & he only has 3.

i bet foreverbumpin could pull a 150 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif with a 8 inch in a cardboard box... SMART MAN!!! lol

lol. yea. he probably could. and it won't be any over kill. not for a daily atleast. i'll be listening to music every time i dry.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

3 D3100s & a 300A alt or two will pe plenty IMO. I know plenty of people who run that much who don't need 4 of 5 alts.

I mean hell, Steve runs over 20k & he only has 3.

i garuntee that his setup wont be be as efficient as steves either.. also i dont think that steve bumps his shit everywhere he drives..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

yeah he lives down the street form me every now and then the power would og out and the houses would shake....and..everybody knows its foreverbumpin testing his new inventions

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i garuntee that his setup wont be be as efficient as steves either.. also i dont think that steve bumps his shit everywhere he drives..

im pretty sure when steve just got it installed he was slammin like no tomorrow... but after having your system in for at least 6 months it can be a real head ache and a ear ringer

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived