Second Skin Audio

Which Subwoofer?

BassAddict32

here's the box build and some crappy vids...lol, the last vid is good though

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...t=0#entry511944

sounds pretty good man. however, i don't like the subs upside down. that's just me though. but it does sound good and it looks like you did a good job on the box.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

im pretty sure when steve just got it installed he was slammin like no tomorrow... but after having your system in for at least 6 months it can be a real head ache and a ear ringer

yea. i'm not aiming to be as loud as steve. i don't want too. lol. no one can compare to him. but i do want it to be loud. and i'm sure between the 4 15's, 10 mids, and 10 highs, i'll lose a bit of hearing somewhere. lol

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

sounds pretty good man. however, i don't like the subs upside down. that's just me though. but it does sound good and it looks like you did a good job on the box.

the subs don't fit in the other way ;) they have a 7 1/2 inch mounting depth and the box is only 5 inches per pass

I like the last video, lots of excursion :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

yea. i'm not aiming to be as loud as steve. i don't want too. lol. no one can compare to him. but i do want it to be loud. and i'm sure between the 4 15's, 10 mids, and 10 highs, i'll lose a bit of hearing somewhere. lol

ill give u a few minutes to think on what u said

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

the subs don't fit in the other way ;) they have a 7 1/2 inch mounting depth and the box is only 5 inches per pass

I like the last video, lots of excursion :)

ohhh. lol. that does cause a problem then. and the last vid is cool. i like it. it really shows the sub moving.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

yeah there isnt any need to be hating here guys, i havnt even read the entire thread because i dont really want to. but quit hating on the kid. for that price and power id go dc all the way, i personally hate MA audio so IMO stay away. if u need any help feel free to pm me, i prolly wont find this thread again sooo. good luck

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

ill give u a few minutes to think on what u said

ha. umm........what i mean by that is i think he is one of the very few, if not the only one, that can make 4 18's a 20,000 watt system, and still have room in the back for a daily driver.

and i haven't really got to see your system so idk.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

yeah there isnt any need to be hating here guys, i havnt even read the entire thread because i dont really want to. but quit hating on the kid. for that price and power id go dc all the way, i personally hate MA audio so IMO stay away. if u need any help feel free to pm me, i prolly wont find this thread again sooo. good luck

hey, thanks man. i'm going with dc. i never really liked MA. and i may need help one day. thanks.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Archived