Xxx 6.5 Components.

ROBERT 04XBLZ

im debating on getting two sets of these or a alt from dc. idk what to do. :unsure:

I have 2 pair in the doors of my h2..I had to get the doors custom modified to make them fit. They sound awesome, the mounting depth is ridiculous though. I got mine off of ebay $269 per pair shipped. Not bad for the money. They are 2 ohm seperates, so you will be able to get more power from your amp. I run my off of a fosgate power t8004. This amp is grossly underrated and I did manage to blow a pair(1300 watts rms on birthsheet rated at 800 watts total power at 1ohm). I see that you are waiting on a z2. I have a regular z2 awesome amp. Are you getting the lv/hv or the regular z2? goodluck with your set-up!

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

I have 2 pair in the doors of my h2..I had to get the doors custom modified to make them fit. They sound awesome, the mounting depth is ridiculous though. I got mine off of ebay $269 per pair shipped. Not bad for the money. They are 2 ohm seperates, so you will be able to get more power from your amp. I run my off of a fosgate power t8004. This amp is grossly underrated and I did manage to blow a pair(1300 watts rms on birthsheet rated at 800 watts total power at 1ohm). I see that you are waiting on a z2. I have a regular z2 awesome amp. Are you getting the lv/hv or the regular z2? goodluck with your set-up!

im getting the lv. i really thinking about getting two sets for my doors. just trying to get more info. can you take some vids of your doors please. thanks. also do you have any pics of your build?

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

Just noticed the lv in your signature...great amp..you'll be more than happy!

supercharged hummer h2

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

link to build log:

My link

im getting the lv. i really thinking about getting two sets for my doors. just trying to get more info. can you take some vids of your doors please. thanks. also do you have any pics of your build?

I don't know how to upload pics in this forum..give me your email and I can email you some. Did you change your mind about using the fosgate power 6.5's? when I get to work tommorrw I can have my imaging dept make a video of my doors and my set up..i have been planning to do that anyway.

supercharged hummer h2

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

link to build log:

My link

I don't know how to upload pics in this forum..give me your email and I can email you some. Did you change your mind about using the fosgate power 6.5's? when I get to work tommorrw I can have my imaging dept make a video of my doors and my set up..i have been planning to do that anyway.

yea i changed my mind about the fosgates. heres my email. [email protected] sweet deal i would really like to see vids with like just the doors then the whole set up. thanks.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

For the price you are paying for RE XXX components, check out the DDA W high end components. I think there is a video of Steve explaining them on Youtube. I would go with the DD because RE is China parts vs. german hand made stuff. The W6.5 in a ported enclosure is supposed to be better than the XXX mids.

The XXX comps do sound good. I would never pay retail though. Isn't 2 ohm on mids/highs harsh?

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT

I have a few pics of the build on photobucket. I just don't have any of the doors being built.

supercharged hummer h2

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

link to build log:

My link

Archived