Aftermarket Actuators And Switches.

I dont know what kinda care you have, but I just assumed a camaro since it says in your signiture.

I still think your best bet would to find a camaro in the junk yard with power locks, and gut the power lock wiring out of it (including the switches). This way you have factory wiring, with factory clips that plug into factor switches on a factory location of a factory door. It probolly make eferything easy having the pre made harness at your finger tips

:)

I dont know what kinda care you have, but I just assumed a camaro since it says in your signiture.

I still think your best bet would to find a camaro in the junk yard with power locks, and gut the power lock wiring out of it (including the switches). This way you have factory wiring, with factory clips that plug into factor switches on a factory location of a factory door. It probolly make eferything easy having the pre made harness at your finger tips

:)

yea i know but the thing is camaros are really easy to break into and somebody can just stick something through the window and hit the switch, i want to put in the center console, and how would i go installing them into the stock switches seeing that the stock switches have like 5 wires and the actuators only 2.

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

yea i know but the thing is camaros are really easy to break into and somebody can just stick something through the window and hit the switch, i want to put in the center console, and how would i go installing them into the stock switches seeing that the stock switches have like 5 wires and the actuators only 2.

Well basically you just need momentary switches to activate the relays if you are just going to put them in the center console.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Well basically you just need momentary switches to activate the relays if you are just going to put them in the center console.

kewl but how do i them before the relay? after?

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

In the camaro I know many people put the switches in the center console. Thats where mine are going in my '83. If you can get a piece of ABS to help secure the switches to, it makes it easier to put in the center console and looks alot cleaner.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

kewl but how do i them before the relay? after?

before... you just need to put ground to the relay to activate it... say pin 86 is 12v send 85 ground... and vice versa.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000