Older Model Rf 1000 Or 1500

Jensen

You have a PM about 1 of your 1501BDs

Thank you.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I would like to buy atleast one of these if ISO doesn't.....PM Sent

Hey Jensen,

I PM'ed him alittle bit ago and because of my attitude I don't know if he will deal with me.

I want both 1501BD's but I only put an offer out to him for 1 of them but since this is your Want to Buy thread, I'm sorry for stepping on your toes Jensen.

I think I mentioned to him that you should get first dibbs on the amps, I think?

Now if you want only 1 1501bd then I will take the 2nd 1501bd, but if you want both, technically you should get first chance.

Man I just got so excited when I saw that someone had exactly what I wanted and I have been haveing trouble finding mint to close to mint condition 1501bds lately and couldn't help but to jump in without thinking about anyone else.

Sorry about that Jensen.

Hell I have 2 now and a 3rd on the way put its blown and I also have the almighty RFC3215 for the bass knob.(actually 2 of them). (So if you don't have any badass amps, you should jump on this as I already have some kickass amps.

Jensen please let me know if you decide that you don't want both of them because I have finally decided that I'm just going to do a bunch of 1501bds (atleast 4 or 6 of them) but the light grey heatsink with blue LED in the center was only out for one year(2003) and is alittle harder to find 70% of the time but it is the same as the 2001 BD1500 and the 2002 1500-1BD. I would just really like haveing all of my amps match if you know what I mean.

Well good luck to both of us!

Mods or SMD members that I know, if you can offer this kind of deal on just one 2003 1501bd and is in good cosmetic shape. PLEASE PM me.

I only use Pay-Pal.

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

smoking deal it is, there's no dibs here! If it's legit!
I WANT 1 TOO :) just to have tho. Great amps! they get my golden seal of approval

:good:

stamps-gold-seal.jpg

Sactownstang you were on my list of people to talk to. LOL

Drew028, Man, Jensen and I have first dibs on these if its real.

I don't think he will deal with me because I'll make a public thread so him and I have to do buisness infront of all you guys here at SMD.

If hes legit, he won't have a problem with that format.

Should he.

To the owner of the amps, if you think I'm being a dick, TUFF. Like I said in the PM we have been slowly starting to have issues with new members with very low post counts claiming to have stuff forsale and trying to or succeeding in takeing advantage of our good nature here at SMD.

I feel what I'm asking is very fair and legit and remember I'm the one thats going to lose out if this did turn out to be fake.

On the other hand, this guys Myspace page makes him seem like he is most likely legit and trust worthy.

Terryswork001.png

ISO i seen your posts for this amp. Ur a big Hype for them.

Ya man these are some really great amps man.

I mean my favorite Class D amp of all time were all the versions of the BD1000, so really the only thing that could top my favorite amp, is the same design philosiphy but more power. BD1500 LOL :D

Terryswork001.png

Man from one 1501bd hype to another...amps like these just dont come around very often! I know theres alota other amps out there that are just as good but Rockford didnt play when they made this amp! They just dont make em like this. This is really true RF Power to come out the labs in Az. I think Rockford was on top of their game when this last piece of true power came out.

2003 Mercury Marauder Black (R.I.P)

Tinted Windows

Purple HID's 10000K

Fog Light HID's 10000K

Swi Jack Steering Wheel Controls

Apple I-Pod Classic 80GB

Alpine KCE-422i Full Speed I-Pod Cable

Alpine IVA-W203/P1 Navigation/Bluetooth

Alpine PKG-M780 7' Headrest Screens

Alpine PXA-H701 Sound Processor

Alpine MRP-F300 4 Channel Amp

Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Power Amp

2 Kicker L7 15' Solo Barics

Alpine Type R SPR-17S Component's

Alpine Type R SPR-57C Coaxial's

Monster Performance RCA's

0/2 Gauge Wires

BIG III W/Fuse

200 Amps Custom Built Alternator

Yellow Cap Optima Battery Front

Xstatic Batcap 800 Back

Custom Mounted Bass Knob

LED's 2x License & Trunk Light

BoYo VTK-350 Color Backup Camera

Dynamat Xtreme Front Doors & Rear Deck

Clifford Matrix 50.7X Alarm System/Remote Start

Anyways ISO that'd be one hell of a setup youd have running multiple of these amps. Would be happy to see that setup!

2003 Mercury Marauder Black (R.I.P)

Tinted Windows

Purple HID's 10000K

Fog Light HID's 10000K

Swi Jack Steering Wheel Controls

Apple I-Pod Classic 80GB

Alpine KCE-422i Full Speed I-Pod Cable

Alpine IVA-W203/P1 Navigation/Bluetooth

Alpine PKG-M780 7' Headrest Screens

Alpine PXA-H701 Sound Processor

Alpine MRP-F300 4 Channel Amp

Rockford Fosgate 1501bd Power Amp