Song You'd Probably Never Think Of

I was listening to the friday night club mix on the radio (no mp3 player and no cds) and this song "turnin me on" came on. Sounds damn girly i'll admit but the remix with lil wayne in it slams hardcore. I figure it'd be perfect for bass racin, atleast in my car it hits hard.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I was listening to the friday night club mix on the radio (no mp3 player and no cds) and this song "turnin me on" came on. Sounds damn girly i'll admit but the remix with lil wayne in it slams hardcore. I figure it'd be perfect for bass racin, atleast in my car it hits hard.

been playin it... the t.i. remix is better.. t.i. killed it

but it does hit hell a low

Edited by Eric B

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

You can laugh ...but this song slams in my truck .. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5g6kj_ki...usic-vide_music ..what got me to play it ...was a guy said "i know you can play RaP music ,can you play anything else "so i asked for some rock ...and this worked well....

Edited by Team Nemesis-DJ

but if you want a song that pound low for good period of time heres this

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Eric B

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals