Scrapin The Coast!

IAMBUMP

Starts tomorrow at 8:00 AM. I think at the coliseum- if not, it is right down the road.

I got to meet up with Matt (96 Tacoma) on Friday. He is a really great guy and let me tell you, his truck wangs! Those 6 DC 15"s get up, hard. We will get to meter tomorrow to see what is up!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

heat index of 105 tomorrow, drink lots of water

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

It was brutally hot. I am already gone from the coast. I was there the better part of Friday, and from 7:30-2:00 on Saturday. Even with layers of SPF 50 and lots of water, I got burned and dehydrated. It was more than hot, it was painful.

Lots of cool cars though. I took lots of pictures, but they will have to wait to get posted until Sunday - Monday for me to get home.

I hung with both 96 Tacoma & DNASTY01. Both sick systems. I thought I got another run after my first one, but it seems not. I did a bit of tuning after my first run and hoped to get some more dBs... but alas- just the one run. I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but there is lots for me to do on the system yet- so it gives me something to shoot for.

Sealed doors and Windows. 42 hz. 148.6 db

It saddens me.... but at least I got metered. I was in second in my class (1000-2000) when I left.

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

It was brutally hot. I am already gone from the coast. I was there the better part of Friday, and from 7:30-2:00 on Saturday. Even with layers of SPF 50 and lots of water, I got burned and dehydrated. It was more than hot, it was painful.

Lots of cool cars though. I took lots of pictures, but they will have to wait to get posted until Sunday - Monday for me to get home.

I hung with both 96 Tacoma & DNASTY01. Both sick systems. I thought I got another run after my first one, but it seems not. I did a bit of tuning after my first run and hoped to get some more dBs... but alas- just the one run. I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but there is lots for me to do on the system yet- so it gives me something to shoot for.

Sealed doors and Windows. 42 hz. 148.6 db

It saddens me.... but at least I got metered. I was in second in my class (1000-2000) when I left.

traffic sucked an d when i got to the show they wouldnt let more cars in had to wait a hour to get the truck in (fire marshal) so didnt get there till like 12:30

ran legal just for funn did a 153.6 at 40hz with no charge and shitty batteries and volume turned to 17 usally at 28 and that wat at 11.2 volts

guess leaven batteies sit for a year aint really good

Great Run! :) I hate I didn't get to meet you in person, but the heat and the sun were doin' me in.

Was everything with your system right other than the low charge on you batts? Sounds like you have lots more in there. And at a low note too!

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Great Run! :) I hate I didn't get to meet you in person, but the heat and the sun were doin' me in.

Was everything with your system right other than the low charge on you batts? Sounds like you have lots more in there. And at a low note too!

yea every thing in right but the funds for the batteries wasnt 8 2400x's commin soon

Well after a long and exhausting weekend it is finally over. I got to meet 96 Tacoma, Colin 1hvyhtr, and onlyinajeep. Those guys made my system look very very weak. I was a little disppointed with my numbers 143.9 sealed doors and windows. The bad thing is the whole time I was going through my volts was down to 11.9. I need to do something and something quick. Onlyinajeep sound is ridiculous and it is only going to get louder. Matt(96 tacoma had my teeth chattering when I sat in the truck numerous amount of times. Colin 1hvyhtr 12 12's are sick. Once he gets the right amount of power to those bad boys.. Look out everyone cause he may shatter that windown of his. Well guys it was great meeting yall and look forward to seeing all of you again. I had fun out there and they really had some heavy hitting systems and i'm tired as shit. Peace fellas

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

just got home 45 min ago it was a great weekend arrived on thursday at around 6-7pm, we went to hooters and ate at 9:30pm. my cousin woke up the next mornin at 4 and threw up all over the bathroom of the hotel and he was sick the rest of the day. got to registration early saw the whole kaotic kustoms crew out there. met up with colin friday his system hits pretty great. the next morning we went to the show and waited till 8 ran through the lanes, i went first. hit 148.5 windows down in the kick. they placed my in stock modified 0-1000. colin was behind me and he was in the 1001-2000 and did a 148.6. and at 98hoeonsixes too bad u couldnt make it was really wanting to hear your stuff and the pumpkin hit i wanna say 159.6 or so correct me if im wrong. dnasty hope you can fix that voltage problem.

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log

02 Ranger X Cab Build