Jump to content

Scrapin The Coast!


IAMBUMP

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone stayed at the Jubilee Inn in biloxi before.. Or if someone lives in Biloxi is that place decent. I didn't know if my blazer would be ready to get a room and I haven't booked a room yet and i'm trying to find a place. the only places close are holiday inn. Isle of Capri. and Jubilee Inn. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

Posted

why wont u be there

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log

02 Ranger X Cab Build

02 Ranger Build 2

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/

http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/

Youtube Vids

Posted

Has anyone stayed at the Jubilee Inn in biloxi before.. Or if someone lives in Biloxi is that place decent. I didn't know if my blazer would be ready to get a room and I haven't booked a room yet and i'm trying to find a place. the only places close are holiday inn. Isle of Capri. and Jubilee Inn. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

stay at the isle of capri. get a players card over the phone.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

__________________________________

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

Posted

Is anyone else staying at the Isle of Capri casino?? I just don't want to be the only one with a custom vehicle over there and have thieves come get my shit.

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

Posted

Is anyone else staying at the Isle of Capri casino?? I just don't want to be the only one with a custom vehicle over there and have thieves come get my shit.

how much does the room run

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log

02 Ranger X Cab Build

02 Ranger Build 2

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/

http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/

Youtube Vids

Posted

I think around 159 or so. That is the cheapest I found without going by the Interstate or anything

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

Posted

the reason im not going to be there is because i let my friend drive my truckit ran hot,he kept driving it,. ..bad things happen when you do that lol. .long story short,motor is FUCKED ..so in the process of getting another one

Posted

I stayed at the Isle a few weeks ago. Not bad at all.

I looked into rooms and they were more than I wanted to fork over, so the wifey and I will be staying with her parents in Picayune, MS. 45 minute drive.

What day and when is everyone getting there?!?!? I think I only get one day and my wife now assumes it is Friday. I plan on getting to the coast around 9-10 am on Friday. So, if everyone is getting there Saturday, I may have trouble being there- or at the least be without my woman!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3339 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...